Which answers are leading?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Which answers are leading?
Spoiler:
If one of the sheep who participated in Roulette had placed bet on themselves, would have been the richest sheep now.
😭
How many took part in Roulette.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m too offended right now
*fans face*
How dare anyone choose Russia over the sexy young president? DO YOU SHEEP HAVE NO EYES
🥺
I know right
Just look at this man ☺️

Originally posted by: hbkrocks
How many took part in Roulette.
14 Took part.
Btw you were right about probability part :)
Seriously? They chose the Rusi over him?!? All closet trumps then to have a crush on Rusi 🤪
Have you finished d Siggy ?
Me making gifs .. PS acting weird and testing my patience ...
Cameback after seeing d title ...
I m going down in d first round itself 🙈😭😆
The person who has nominated for me - God save your chips😆😳
That means one of the 14 must be topper.
Idk why I answeed Kim jong 😒