Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
3 matched...5,6,9
2 and 10 too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
3 matched...5,6,9
2 and 10 too
YayOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
It’s the movie where I wanted him to prevail and Dhai Kilo Ke Haath to die instead 😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yup....silent sheep kya answer dete hai pata nahi chalta!
Exactly so lets see what happens
Who is ur opponent?
Nahi😭
Main toh khud ek baar 3 points score karke ayi hu😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Give your Hints 😃
I’m too offended right now
*fans face*
How dare anyone choose Russia over the sexy young president? DO YOU SHEEP HAVE NO EYES
🥺
Which one I was asking?
Darr or Baazigar or Anjaam
Which one?
Chalo goals toh fixed hai
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I went with Russia
I know Russia is leading 😔
K-kiran was his best followed by Anjaam
Behen you are innocent
Main yeh so called will be unique but get a lot of points ki baat kar rahi hun