I told WD I like only fifth question because I was sure of the majority
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I told WD I like only fifth question because I was sure of the majority
Modiji President thodi hai🤓Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Arey Qs says not Modiji na maybe thats why
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I told WD I like only fifth question because I was sure of the majority
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
We can't write India ,only current president or prime minister except India and US
No the question says Not Modi or Trump that's it. We can write Indian president name
Anyone went with the country where Saas Bahu and Saazish is happening?😆
I blame google for my sixth one , it said IF popular was also named after a song 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Modiji President thodi hai🤓
President of ind not sheep ans i think as he is not popular
Can I say mine since it was fake anyway 😆
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
No the question says Not Modi or Trump that's it. We can write Indian president name
Serving word is there it means current only
MEE 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Anyone went with the country where Saas Bahu and Saazish is happening?😆