Pranbir OS - Exposing the culprit

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I am so fed up of Rhea getting away with everything. So, I have penned down what I want to see but don't have any hope from the cvs. I am super irritated with the cvs. 😡 Hope you all will like it. 

Exposing the culprit 

Darkness was gradually encompassing the isolated orchard as the sun had retired for the day and even it's glow had faded away. 

An expensive car screeched to a halt and a young girl disembarked from the vehicle, clad in a stylish grey western outfit. She checked her watch tensely and glanced around.

Suddenly, someone standing under the even darker shadow of a tree attracted her attention. 

Furious, the girl strode off towards the silhouette. As her feet ate up the distance, the silhouette turned out to be a girl in a stylish blue western outfit with her hair left open.

"How dare you? You are blackmailing me? Me, Rhea Mehra? Maya Choubey, I'm gonna destroy you." Rhea blustered.

"Careful Rhea. Because if I'm doomed I'm gonna take you down with me too. How nice it will be if Ranbir's family and your family both come to know about the real mastermind behind the molestation case on Ranbir Kohli, isn't it?" Maya's voice held a sinister edge which warned Rhea that she could actually act on her threat.

"What do you want?" There was a tremble in Rhea's voice.

"I want something that only you can give me." Maya's tone brooked no argument.

"What is it? Do you want more money?" There was impatience in Rhea's voice.

"No." Maya turned to face her but since she was deep under the shade of the tree where darkness was more pronounced, her face wasn't visible.

"Jewellery?" Rhea's impatience rose.

"No." There was a strange determination in Maya's voice.

"Then what?" Rhea's impatience was rapidly transforming into anger.

"Ranbir Kohli." The reply was instant  and clear.

And yet Rhea just couldn't believe her ears. She just couldn't believe the audacity of the girl whom she had recruited to ensure Ranbir's return to her. And this girl was delusional enough to think that she will give him the person she had gone through so much trouble to get herself? 

"Are you crazy? You are asking Ranbir from me?" Rhea gaped at Maya in utter disbelief.

"Yes. He is handsome and rich. Just what I have always wished my husband will be. So, yeah. I want Ranbir Kohli." Maya was determined to have her own way.

"Then you are demented and delusional. You think I will give my Ranbir to you after doing so many things to get him. In your dreams, girl." Rhea could feel her temper rising.

"What did you do? I was the one who did everything to frame Ranbir in that fake molestation case. So, I should be the one to get him." Maya’s voice had a strange hard edge to it.

“You! You did all that because I gave you money for it. Oh yes! I paid you to frame Ranbir. That’s why you did it. It was me and Buji who made the whole plan and acted on it.  So that Prachi would mistrust Ranbir and Ranbir, in turn, would start hating her and come back to me. I did all that to snatch Ranbir away from Prachi. I have tried so many things to separate them. I even framed Prachi in that mms scandal in cahoots with that hooligan, Sanju. And you think after doing all these things, I will let Ranbir go? NEVER.” Rhea was breathing heavily as rage filled her every vein.

“I thought you are just a spoilt brat. Childish, stubborn, selfish. But never thought that you could be a downright evil person. Just to satiate your obsession you were ready to spoil the reputation and life of an innocent person? One whom you have known all your life? What kind of a person are you? What kind of a woman are you?” An anger roughened voice chastised Rhea.

Bemused, Rhea wondered why Maya’s voice was sounding like that of Prachi’s all of a sudden and tried to see clearly to identify the silhouette whom she had, in the grip of extreme fury, had till now thought to be Maya without a flicker of doubt.

“Who are you?” Rhea experienced an eerie sense of foreboding.

Maya began to walk towards her and was soon out of shadowy darkness offered by the tall tree. Stunned, Rhea stood rooted to the spot. Instead of Maya, it was Prachi who was standing in front of her. Shock had robbed her power of speech for a moment.

“Prachi!!!” was the only word that left Rhea’s mouth when she regained her ability to talk after a moment.

“How dare you commit such a crime Rhea? How could you do this to Ranbir?” Prachi stared at the bratty girl in total abhorrence.

“Because he chose you over me. You, a nobody over me, Rhea Mehra. He deserved to suffer for that. He deserved all the humiliation he received. Noone rejects Rhea Mehra. And the one who dares to do so will have to suffer the consequences. So, yeah, Ranbir Kohli deserved everything he got.” Rhea reverted back to her usual bratty and arrogant self.

“No, you deserve this.” Before the words faded away Prachi slapped Rhea, hard.

The force of the slap made Rhea stagger back. She maintained her balance with difficulty.

“How dare you slap me?” Rhea turned on Prachi in no time.

“Shall I slap you again to show it?” Prachi glared at Rhea in mounting fury.

“You! I will….” Rhea’s threat remain unsaid as a new voice cut across her voice

“What will you do Rhea? Frame Prachi in some other case like you framed my son?” 

Rhea whirled around to find Pallavi standing a few feet away from her, outraged and incredulous. Stunned, Rhea looked behind Pallavi and found the entire Kohli family there, alongwith Aryan.

“I just can’t believe it. The little kid who grew up in front of us had turned into this monster? How could you do this Rhea? We always saw you as our own, treated you as your own. And this is how you repaid us? You trapped Ranbir into such a case? How could you?” Pallavi shook her head in disbelief.

“She can, mom. Just like she trapped Prachi in the drug case.” There was only revulsion and rage in Ranbir’s eyes as he stared at the girl whom he had thought to be a friend and was infatuated with at some point in his life.

“What are you saying Ranbir? How do you know?” Vikram Kohli stared at his son, shocked.

“I am telling the truth dad. Aryan revealed it to me.” Ranbir glared at Rhea with an uncharacteristic harshness but his features immediately softened as he turned his gaze on an equally shocked Prachi.

“She was the one to frame me in the drug case?” Prachi was stunned at this further evidence of Rhea’s evilness. 

Ranbir nodded slowly, his eyes filled with  pain as he recalled all she had to go through at the time.

“What are you? A born criminal? How could you come up with such devious schemes? God! You should be kept under lock and key. It’s just not safe to let you roam around freely.” Prachi was furious at the fate they all suffered just because of the obsession of a spoilt brat.

“I can’t believe I trusted you over Prachi! Prachi, who has done everything possible to get Ranbir out of the trap you had laid for him. And I had scolded Prachi due to your manipulations. What have I done! How wrong I was! Prachi beta, please forgive me if you can.” Pallavi’s eyes brimmed with tears as she realized her mistake and apologized to Prachi.

“Please aunty, you don’t have to apologize. You were not at fault. Rhea’s manipulations and the situation at that moment made you behave like that. Please forget about that.” Prachi smiled assuredly at Pallavi.

Sniffing, Pallavi walked over to Prachi and hugged her. 

“Oye Pallo! Let me hug my Prachi too. I have always known she can never do anything that is wrong. That is why I tried to warn you about trusting Rhea. My heart told me that Prachi is way more trustworthy than Rhea can ever be.” Daljeet too walked over to Prachi and hugged her.

“Prachi beta, just because of you Ranbir has been acquitted. You have come in our lives as a blessing. I pray to God that you get all the happiness that you deserve and all your dreams are fulfilled.” Vikram placed his hand on Prachi’s head and blessed her.

No one paid any heed to the sobbing girl as the crimes she had committed had erased even the remote sense of sympathy that any one of them was capable of feeling for her. 

“Prachi, let’s go from here. The more you and Ranbir stay away from people like Rhea, the better.” Throwing a look full of repugnance, Pallavi turned on her heels and strode away.

Vikram and Beeji followed her. Ranbir clasped Prachi’s hand in front of Rhea, declaring their togetherness without a word, and walked away with her. 

In her crazy pursuit of an obsession, Rhea had lost all the respect and love she had for ever taken for granted from those who used to be the closest to her. 

Probably that is why it is said if you dig a ditch for others, you will be the first one to fall into it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome.  Reading your stories are better than watching actual show😆. Also Rhea deserves that slap👏

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

And this will probably happen 2 years after the FL is humiliated, broken and disrespected in the show.

Just hoping that Cvs do something different as Rhea and Prachi are twins, Rhea's evil side will not be revealed

So maybe Ranbir finds about Rheas evil side and tries to warn Prachi.

Prachi does not believe him and maybe Ranbir has to prove himself and fight the evil Rhea and Aliya.

Prachi has to fight evil Pallavi and Aliya(for her mother)

At least a balance and something different from FL FL humiliated always track.

Nandani maybe you should start daily Written show of KKB 2.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Awesome.  Reading your stories are better than watching actual show😆. Also Rhea deserves that slap👏

Thanks so much Mala. ❤️❤️

I wrote this because of my frustration at their reluctance to expose Rhea. 😆

I want Prachi to slap her back to back. 😆

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_bibliophile

And this will probably happen 2 years after the FL is humiliated, broken and disrespected in the show.

Just hoping that Cvs do something different as Rhea and Prachi are twins, Rhea's evil side will not be revealed

So maybe Ranbir finds about Rheas evil side and tries to warn Prachi.

Prachi does not believe him and maybe Ranbir has to prove himself and fight the evil Rhea and Aliya.

Prachi has to fight evil Pallavi and Aliya(for her mother)

At least a balance and something different from FL FL humiliated always track.

Nandani maybe you should start daily Written show of KKB 2.

I know right. They just don't want to expose their villains. This is just so irritating. 😡

Lol yeah I think I should. 😆 Atleast it will be better than the crap we are watching I think. 😆

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nandini, beautifully written. TBH, I've stopped watching KKB a long time back. I am just reading u guys' FFs or discussions. Wish CVs complete one track in such a manner instead of having villains always having the last laugh. Fed up with so much negativity.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Nandini, beautifully written. TBH, I've stopped watching KKB a long time back. I am just reading u guys' FFs or discussions. Wish CVs complete one track in such a manner instead of having villains always having the last laugh. Fed up with so much negativity.

Thanks so much. Seriously they are making such a mess of things that I too don't know how long I will be able to continue watching this. Cvs' extreme love for villains is just getting on my nerves. They don't at all tie the loose ends and jump into something totally new. Why don't they expose the Villains for once!