Mood.
Good night guys
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mood.
Good night guys

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Okay. Take rest.🤗
Roulette Round was about putting bets on who will be emerge as toppers. 😆
U be my proxy n play for me
Originally posted by: NitaReid
You can still place bets , since zeal is allowing all ten of us , place the bet and sleep FF
No only the ones in green got selected 😆
Ya do try other millets dosa as well ... Many recipes are available ... Millets are good for health 👍🏼
Have you placed the bet ?Originally posted by: NitaReid
You can still place bets , since zeal is allowing all ten of us , place the bet and sleep FF
I disapprove, I still quoted you at the exact time.
Ya ya you did it right.. but you wrote i am in. Others followed I am taking part in High Risk Stake Round!
Exact words. 😆
But billi you can also sent the PM no? I thought this round he is allowing all 10 who quoted 😕
Ya ya you did it right.. but you wrote i am in. Others followed I am taking part in High Risk Stake Round!
Exact words. 😆
Zeal , the ten in the list can place the bet right ?