Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Congrats Alaukik, Soni, Nita and -Obsessed- on getting a chance to participate in Roulette Round. 🥳
Thanks Boon
I placed my bets, hoping for the best.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Congrats Alaukik, Soni, Nita and -Obsessed- on getting a chance to participate in Roulette Round. 🥳
Thanks Boon
I placed my bets, hoping for the best.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I thought we supposed to quote the post made at 9pm, not the one that was posted 3 hours ago 😡😡
We have to quote the post , he made at 9 🤣
Btw someone tell me, what's the next step? 😆 I have to PM my bets to zeal?
7 ko roulette round de do re. While the rest of us went crazy with fastest finger first, she patiently talked about food🤪🤗
🙈🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
No ... U mean idly podi which they refer gunpowder ? 😆
That's different
Thovaiyal is this
Ohh ok, I thought gunpowder is thovaiyal
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Worst timing to get off my laptop
You guys wouldn’t have stood a chance 😆
You can still place bets , since zeal is allowing all ten of us , place the bet and sleep FF
Exactly.Itna toh meri mummy ko bhi pata nahi hoga🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Worst timing to get off my laptop
You guys wouldn’t have stood a chance 😆
I didn’t participate although online 😆
Wanted to give this opportunity to the Indian sheeps as anyway I’ll be awake when Wildy will do her live call
So I’ll do my catfight with the Europeans and Americans 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I thought we supposed to quote the post made at 9pm, not the one that was posted 3 hours ago 😡😡
Ya ya you did it right.. but you wrote i am in. Others followed I am taking part in High Risk Stake Round!
Exact words. 😆