Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I am taking part in high risk stakes
🤣 that was so much fun
Who are the first four
I am taking part in the Roulette Round:High Stakes
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
We don't make any of those at my house 😳 It's the same idli, dosa, roti here And it's always coconut chutney 😳 coconuts are omnipresent 🤔
I need variety, I'm gonna shift somewhere else 😆
I feel bad for you 😞
No wonder u dislike idly
There are so many varieties of chuney
Coconut with green chilies
Coconut with red chilli n few types of grams added
Coconut And Coriander
Coconut and Ground nut
Palak chutney
Brinjal
Yellow pumpkin
Ridge gourd chutney
Beetroot
Tomato
Tomato and coriander
One more tomato variety they add few grams ... It tasted good too
Coriander thovaiyal (I hope you know thovaiyal ... Little different from chutney process ... )
Sesame thovaiyal
Mint thovaiyal
Curry leaves thovaiyal
Adament creeper thovaiyal
Posted d names I remeber for now
Zeal , first four or should we just send message now and let you sort it out later
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I am taking part in the Roulette Round:High Stakes
No more sadly 4 quotes done
Quoting ho bhi gaye 😆 U guys are so fast😆