Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar
kahi pahele bhi kisi ke liye vansh ye kam kar chuka hai kya
I hope not. 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar
kahi pahele bhi kisi ke liye vansh ye kam kar chuka hai kya
I hope not. 😵
Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar
kahi pahele bhi kisi ke liye vansh ye kam kar chuka hai kya
😭😭 I don't want to imagine that
Does it mean its from old experience😔 from his ex😵...don't even want to think abt it
Negative choddho
Feel less I am 🤣
Newly wed couple...
Montage permanently change ho gayi kaya?
No idea
If it goes for a month or 2 let's see
Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar
kahi pahele bhi kisi ke liye vansh ye kam kar chuka hai kya
Lol i post the same below😆....but don't even want to think abt it
Mandir scene. Riddhima, dadi, Maa and Vansh in mandir.
Dadi- shaadi ke baad sare shubh kaam sath sath karne chahiye.
Does it mean its from old experience😔 from his ex😵...don't even want to think abt it
Don't think about it. Only positive thoughts.
Think about vansh's smile when he tied the knot
Dori scene FB...
Shadi ke bad sare kam sath sath karne chahiye