Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

The girl playing Kinjal usually does negative roles I think

So I feel she will become more grey ..no a vamp..since CV don’t understand grey /complex characters. She is easily influenced by her mom and I think this is where friction will come in.

Vanraj always putting Samar down I think Nandini will stand up to Vanraj

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I get vibes from Kinjal could be harsh if she wants to be....  Toshi isnt negative or a bad person but he sometimes treats his mother like she is only good for one thing or dismisses her....  and maybe Kinjal could do that to, esp if Vanraj or his mother stops her from working...  and she does seem to put Toshi in his place alittle it seems. 

I hope Nandini is positive but with fire in her, and has layers in her character...  judging by her and Paras mini interview on SBS segment, i think they said she lived abroad, and is a dance teacher i think?  and is independent etc...  and if she can help a old man out with selling rakhi, then that trait of her does not seem negative as such. And lets be real Samar deserves someone good like his mother is....   or even if she was alittle different or opposite but underneath a good person, Samar can bring that out - a pairing needs that challenge in them to make them intriguing and build their love story etc.  Also i feel like Nandini needs to be someone who will stand up to Vanraj within respect and maintaining that respect but still speak up, esp as Anupamaa and Samar cant quite do that, sure Samar does speak up at times but he is still restricted with Vanraj being  dismissive of him and putting him down at times. 

I wouldnt mind if she was like Ishika was in Roop Ka Naya Swaroop who i liked. She had layers in her as a person, she was a good person, alittle stubborn, loves her parents - lovely bonding, stands up to her greyish family members with still maintaining respect in speaking up to them... and obviously she and male lead Roop got off on the wrong foot as their first meeting was like that and then things were like at the wrong place at the wrong time, so her assumption on him wasnt that good so they had tashan but her pov and viewpoint was being shown to her like that ... but she liked his mother and sisters, and gave respect and even stood up to his father who was harsh and wouldnt let his girls or wife do any jobs just be inside the house and in kitchen, strict rules etc. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago