No I don't know about your uniqueness. You can tell me.
And I m not that confident just excited as I m playing this game first time.
Welcome to the sheep gang...you have a sweet opponent!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
No I don't know about your uniqueness. You can tell me.
And I m not that confident just excited as I m playing this game first time.
Welcome to the sheep gang...you have a sweet opponent!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Gotta meet her
Sounds sweet person
Come on Partner you can't procrastinate
There are three Bollywood question , of course I am going to procrastinate 🤣. Will send them tonight .
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Welcome to the sheep gang...you have a sweet opponent!
Aww thank you for calling me sweet ☺️
Originally posted by: priya185
good luck everyone
especially Sandy Lavy Anu Billi Suta Hinna Nita Taz Moni Pari
will cheer for my HP team Akashi FF abhishek nidhi Maroon Shiri too🥳
Thanks Priya🤗❤️
Originally posted by: priya185
good luck everyone
especially Sandy Lavy Anu Billi Suta Hinna Nita Taz Moni Pari
will cheer for my HP team Akashi FF abhishek nidhi Maroon Shiri too🥳
Thank You Priya, Visit us often 🤗. Atleast during answer discussion and results announcement
Has anyone seen my oppo Prit_007?
Is he/she a new sheep?
Has my opponent sent her answers? 🤓
Originally posted by: KYS2I4HEO6UITPJA
Has my opponent sent her answers? 🤓
Her name is in the list of the members who replied back!🤟🏼
Chalo...thode hopes to jage😆
Originally posted by: priya185
good luck everyone
especially Sandy Lavy Anu Billi Suta Hinna Nita Taz Moni Pari
will cheer for my HP team Akashi FF abhishek nidhi Maroon Shiri too🥳
🤗
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191