Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
WD when you'll post results?
I mean morning or night?
By Friday afternoon I suppose as R1 starts by 9PM Friday!🤔
Okay But please don't post results before 12pm🙊
Okay But please don't post results before 12pm🙊
Don’t worry. Most likely around 4PM.🤓
A New Sheep , NINA 🤗 . And she already sent answer because she is an excited sheep while this unique sheep is still refusing to look at the PM 🤣.
Originally posted by: NitaReid
A New Sheep , NINA 🤗 . And she already sent answer because she is an excited sheep while this unique sheep is still refusing to look at the PM 🤣.
Gotta meet her
Sounds sweet person
Come on Partner you can't procrastinate
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Have fun then 🤗, my uniqueness you will find that when results are announced . 😆
OK
Now I curious to know about your uniqueness 😆.
Have a Good day 😊
good luck everyone
especially Sandy Lavy Anu Billi Suta Hinna Nita Taz Moni Pari
will cheer for my HP team Akashi FF abhishek nidhi Maroon Shiri too🥳
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191