🤣
I told you expect the unexpected 🤢
I expected him to go back to mini...! He isn't over with lover boy hangover
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🤣
I told you expect the unexpected 🤢
I expected him to go back to mini...! He isn't over with lover boy hangover
Originally posted by: listmist
From Mini's boyfriend angle😆
Mini was there in that scene🤣 did be notice when she went away?(I forgot)😆
ARC has actually become a confused soul now double dholki guy😭
ARC has actually become a confused soul now double dholki guy😭
🤣🤣i like this word double dholki guy 🥱
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
🤣
I told you expect the unexpected 🤢
I expected him to go back to mini...! He isn't over with lover boy hangover
When will he realize it's not love in the first place 🤪🤣
ARC has actually become a confused soul now double dholki guy😭
He is damn confused
I will say bon mini ko duba do paani me dekhte hai jise bachate h ani
From which angle it looks like just a responsibility for him???🤣 yeda🤪🤣
just a responsibility it seems.
Originally posted by: listmist
Hope he rectify his mistake soon.. He can't sail in both the ships
He should CHOOSE
🤣🤣i like this word double dholki guy 🥱
🤣 he's behaving like that😔sudhar jao bhai
Mini was there in that scene🤣 did be notice when she went away?(I forgot)😆
No I think