Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Aditya Roy Kapoor in the role of invisible mute man is goodπŸ˜†

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm, the trailer was not as bad as I thought it would be looking at the comments, Alia also isn't too bad. Tbh it seems like Alia only did the film for her father, and I guess they made the right choice to release it on OTT.

The movie seems to be all about Sanjay Dutt with Alia and ark as supporting roles. It would have been more convincing if it was just straight forward love story with Sanjay acting like a protective father to Alia, the whole supernatural element was not needed. 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow that's a long trailer. ARK ko hero ke dost ke role se bhi kaam role mila hai. Sush ke fans should be thankful this was not his last movie. 

It looks more like a sanju n alia movie with a ekta show. 

Pooja looks stunning in that frame! What beauty man. Sad she didn't achieve success. Ismein bhi guest role hogaa shayad. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Maybe alia looks so disinterested because she did this one for free πŸ˜•

Omg πŸ€£

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Alia looks like she is reading lines from the paper!

Maybe its just a badly cut trailer - IDK I cant believe that she could act that blank - she wasnt this bad even in her debut or something has happened to her after shooting for Kalank.  How does one start de-growing as an actor after some marvellous performances like Highway, Udta Punjab and DZ? 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

the star and show stopper is sanjay and sanjay only

pooja's presence even its just a picture has a big impact and sadak 1 connection its beautiful....

i am more interested with the songs

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This had the potential to be a good movie. POTENTIAL TO BE! But seriously the only thing good about this trailer was the music and Makrand Deshpande and (I'm guessing) Alia's family - Gulshan Grover, Mohan Kapoor, and I saw 2 others that I recognize but don't know their names. Sanjay Dutt looked uninterested. ARK didn't have much to do in the trailer. And Alia had the same expression throughout.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: blUeNoSed

The trailer was definitely bad. 

But wow, the vile hatred towards Alia is kinda perplexing and nauseating to me. Imagine hating on an absolutely non-problematic actress just for being a product of nepotism. But not having problems with a hatemongering, pathologically lying outsider (Kangana)

I agree that Alia got most of her opportunities because of her star-kid status, but seriously ya'll hating on her like she is hitler or something. Imagine not reserving this hatred for an actual women beating, animal killing, murdering man like Salman. I wonder if there is some misogyny involved here as well. 

You’re really disconnected from reality. Kangana gets quite a lot of hate, if not more than Alia. It’s just her points about nepotism which really resonate with people cuz it’s actually true.... 

And Alia is non problematic ? The girl has been poisonous to Bollywood since 2012. How convenient of you to ignore her wrongdoings and political games 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago