Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I think none of us ( myself, nidhi, appy, zo n daya) read paranormal romance!🤔
Correct me if I am wrong Nidhi👻
I can’t even imagine ghostly love 😂😂 or alpha ghost 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I think none of us ( myself, nidhi, appy, zo n daya) read paranormal romance!🤔
Correct me if I am wrong Nidhi👻
I can’t even imagine ghostly love 😂😂 or alpha ghost 😂😂
Is that Paranormal genre 😂😂
I might try if story is good.
But they r scared souls 😂 not sure if they’ll ever read that genre
Not ghost!
Its more like witch, vampire elements
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
🤗
Genre is Rom-Com and Romantic filled with suspense, angst and thriller!😎
YA NA CR 😂😂
😂😂 fangs love 😂😂
That’ll be literally love bites 😂😂
😂😂
Mine was Secretly Yours!
Planning to read Kiss of Midnight soon 😎
Originally posted by: HateSober
YA NA CR 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 YA n NA not reading much!
CR yeah!👻
Genre: Romance, Rom-Com, YA, NA, CR!
I am not into Historical Romance!😆
That’s abnormal 😂😂 not paranormal 😅😂