I hope new sheeps are also active in the thread. My opponent looks like a silent sheep at the moment.😆 I've interacted with her before in forum. It will be interesting to see how much my opponent will score as a new sheep. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope new sheeps are also active in the thread. My opponent looks like a silent sheep at the moment.😆 I've interacted with her before in forum. It will be interesting to see how much my opponent will score as a new sheep. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I hope new sheeps are also active in the thread. My opponent looks like a silent sheep at the moment.😆 I've interacted with her before in forum. It will be interesting to see how much my opponent will score as a new sheep. 😆
Your opponent is also confident it seems ,sent answers already 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I hope new sheeps are also active in the thread. My opponent looks like a silent sheep at the moment.😆 I've interacted with her before in forum. It will be interesting to see how much my opponent will score as a new sheep. 😆
Your opponent was the first to reply back with answers!😜😂
WD!
I have arrived with a broken heart.
Tell me that you at least will appreciate me more than the ex shepherd who called me a weirdo!
LIE IF YOU MUST
BUT BREAK MY HEART NOT

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
WD!
I have arrived with a broken heart.
Tell me that you at least will appreciate me more than the ex shepherd who called me a weirdo!LIE IF YOU MUST
BUT BREAK MY HEART NOT
FF!🤗
I won’t never call you weirdo.
We are just crazy, over the top Jabra fan!😂
Cheer up and smile girl!

Originally posted by: WildestDreams
FF!🤗
I won’t never call you weirdo.
We are just crazy, over the top Jabra fan!😂
Cheer up and smile girl!
🤗

Originally posted by: WildestDreams
FF!🤗
I won’t never call you weirdo.
We are just crazy, over the top Jabra fan!😂
Cheer up and smile girl!
Your words give you away WD! 2 negatives make a positive. Poor FF 😭😭

First Call Deadline is over.
Except Asmaanixx Vs Beautyful_Mess. (Both didn't place any bet)
Every other Pair, 1 opponent or both opponents have placed their bet.
If i don't reach back to you that means your Opening BET is Final BET.
If your opening bet is challenged, I have sent message for your Second call Bets.
Second Call Deadline ends Tomorrow 9 AM IST.
Originally posted by: AR5UCCBFMWEZCZ5Z
Your words give you away WD! 2 negatives make a positive. Poor FF 😭😭
Haila!😆

I forgot in English language 2 negatives makes a postive!

Sorry FF! You understood what I meant!🥺
Come here and let’s hug again!

Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191