Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: crazyforu

Bonding and understanding of prerna and rishabh is beautiful.

That is how is should have been😒

Maturity and sharpness of kuki is commendable but she is still a child a baby of prerish which make them come together, only rishabh will be able to comfort her.

Yes Rishab can comfort her but she is also Rishab's daughter will she let it go so easily

Mr Bose has gone bonkers totally, he will pay extremely for his impulsiveness and childishness.

He will fall big time

Awesome update

Thank you for reading

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyanjali08

Honestly can I boil and fry Mr. Bose in hot oil till the man is crispy and withering in pain...? I just bloody hate that man, like what an egoistical jerk! He is giving lectures about Rishabh being partial father but what is he himself... not even a proper father! Really Mr. Bose, get a life and bloody tone down your stupid ego... I am feeling so angry right now. And really Rishabh should stop feeling guilty for his actions against this man because this Mr. Bose in front of them is an egoistic who just doesn't care about anything except winning, even at the cost of destroying everyone's life including Kukki who he claims of oh-so loving... love my foot! I am damn sure if he got Kukki's custody then he would just bloody hand her over to a bunch of nannies and then showcase her in front of world time to time claiming just how much loving and caring he is being to her.... grrr stupid egoistical old jerk! I hate that stupid old man so much... please kuch karo isska jaldi or else I'll kill him myself!

Update next chap soooooooooooon!

We all hate Mr Bose and so much hate makes me believe that I must be writing this correct. Thanks for reading.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

He is trying everything he can. What do you think this Prerna will do?

Bajju ke sick hone se Bose kaise line pe aayega

baap wala feel jag jayega ☺️ 🤣 

Prerna will do what Mrs Bajaj should but will she ?

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

baap wala feel jag jayega ☺️ 🤣 

Prerna will do what Mrs Bajaj should but will she ?

Tushar ko dekh ke nahin jaga yahan kaha se jagega.

The point is not will she, the point is can she ?

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 33

As soon as she sat in the car she tried calling Mr Mehra as she knew Mr Bajaj must be going through his interrogation right now. But as she dialed she cut the call. She wanted to ask him to if possible finish everything and ask Rishab to come home as things have gone out of hand. But Rishab was already going through so much, how was she supposed to give him more tension. She took Kukki home and tried to talk to her but she was not ready to listen to anything. She had also not eaten anything. Prerna thought maybe she should leave her for sometime and then maybe talk to her. She waited for an hour and then went back to the room to find it all trashed and things thrown everywhere and Kukki was sitting on the floor looking at pictures. 

“Kukki yeh sab kya kiya hain? Mr Bose ne kya kaha aapse? please mumma ko nahi bataoge?” prerna

“Papa??” Kukki

“Kukki” Prerna and Kukki turned around and kept looking at the photos and Prerna had no option but to call Mr Bajaj. Mr Bajaj himself was feeling uneasy since sometime and as soon as Mr Mehra forwarded him Prerna’s phone in the middle of the investigation taking some time he knew something was wrong. Prerna told him everything and as soon as he heard he took his jacket and got up to leave. 

"Mr Bajaj you cannot leave like this? This is an official investigation. Get back and sit down right now" officer. Rishab stopped at the door with his back to the officer. "200 crores were transferred in  10 transactions . Each one of those details you have. To hide those 200 crores from everyone there are bills and investment details to 6 investment companies.” and then giving a pause turned around. “File no 4 you have the list. Pichle 5 dino se aap log jo mujhe gol gol ghuma ke yeh sawaal puch rahin hain. Taki may be I slip and give you the exact details from my mouth so you guys can confirm everything Is Ka yahi jawab hain. Account numbers exact types aur transaction Id chahiye aapko. What I want to ask you is if you have all the details then why are you wasting my time. Make your case and take me to court. Stop playing ringa ringa roses with me like a silly little kid and Stop wasting  my time." And he left from there. 

"Mr bajaj yeh kya kiya aapne. You just gave an entire confession " Mr Mehra aghast and surprised.

*Because That is what I want and right now I don't care what happens" Mr Bajaj

He reached home in a hurry. As soon as he reached he started going towards Kukki’s room straight followed by Prerna. 

"Dopahar se wahi hai na kuch khaya hain na kuch. Meri baat bhi nahin sun rahin hain." Prerna and Rishab abruptly turned around scaring Prerna. "Maine kaha tha aapse ki kukki school nahin jayegi. Kaha tha ki nahin maine. Hamesha kehti hai mujhse ki aap discuss nahin karte batate nahin. Is barr sab kuch bataya tha na to Kya kar rahin thi aap." Rishab 

"Main bas uske liye, uske school main competition tha maine socha I will surprise her with her favorite cake. Bheed thi aur bas I was just 5 mins late" Prerna almost tearful.

"Kaise ho gaya late aapko. Mere itne kehne ke bawajood bhi kaise aur kisi ko bhej deti ya phir ghar aake kuch aur kar leti." and he went straight inside Kukki room closing the door on her face leaving Prerna hurt and scared.

"Kukki ??Kukki papa ko aapse baat karne hain” and he was surprised to see Kukki room and it's state and for the first time since all the chaos of the last few days he was scared of losing. He sat infront of her facing her.

"Kukki kya bola aapko Mr bose ne" and Kukki completely burst out on him.

“Kyun kyun lekar aaye aap unko hamari life main kyun laaye. Sab theek tha sab kuch theek tha.  Aap main Sneha mumma hum log sab theek the. Agar woh nahin aate to hum log new baby ke aane ki khushi manate holiday par jaate celebrate karte. Lekin aapne sab bigad diya. Sab bigad diya aapne. Kyun , Why” and with that she started with  each and everyone of her toys and threw them here and there. She was not even caring about the fact that some of the toys were hitting Mr Bajaj. Prerna who couldn't control herself anymore came running to the room hearing the noise and tried to get her to stop but Mr Bajaj showed her a hand as if saying let it be. 

“Kukki Kukki please listen to me” trying to talk to her.

“Nahin aap meri baat suniye,unhone kaise bola ki Sneha mere behen nahin hain kaise bola unhone. Woh mere liye aai hain woh sirf mere liye aai hain, Maine bola tha aapko she is my baby sister she has come just to make me big sister. Kaisa kaha unhone. Kaisa kaha unhone ki Sneha us loud and pagal basu family ko belong karti hain. She is a Bajaj she is Sneha Sharma Bajaj how dare he” and she continues throwing stuff.

“WHY DOES IT MATTER” shouting at her and making her stop. Kukki was stunned looking at her father. Prerna was scared and so was Kukki ”why does it matter ki woh kaun hain Basu or Bajaj why does it matter. Udhar dekhiye unhe dekhiye jo gate khadi hain kaun hain woh. Who is she? Is she not your mother woh aapki mom nahin hain. Agar sirf aapke calculation ke hisaab se chale to nahin hain woh aapki mom. Aapki mom to Menaka hain. Kya hua? hain woh aapki mom. Kyu bolti hain aap Sabko ki aap Kukki Sharma Bajaj hain. Haan kyun.I know you are angry I know but just like it doesn’t matter whether Prerna is your birth mother or not it doesn't matter whether Sneha is my daughter by birth or not. What matters is that she is Sneha Rishab bajaj and we made her that with our love and our care. That is all that matters.”

“She is a Basu isn’t she. Woh woh sach bol rahe the” with tears in her eyes “Aap aap jante the jab apne Mumma se shaadi jab aap unko meri mumma ko mumma bana kar laye. Tell me the truth. Tell me the truth right now?” Kukki

Mr bajaj wanted to lie, he wanted to lie so badly how was she supposed to tell his daughter his worst and but before he could say anything 

“Kukki aapke papa” and he looked towards Prerna. He knew what she was about to do and a part of him wanted Prerna to take over but he knew that Kukki would never believe she would find the truth.

“Kukki aapke papa” Prerna and before she could finish

“Haan main jaanta tha” Mr Bajaj and Kukki kept looking straight at Mr Bajaj with tears in their eyes and for the first time in her life Prerna saw fear in Mr Bajaj's eyes. When Kukki was once lost in Basu bari he had been scared for her well being but today today she was looking at fear of losing and it shook her to the core. 

After sometime “Mere school main na papa speech competition tha. I was supposed to say about my hero and I wrote an essay about you. Mr father - Rishab Bajaj.my father is the best father in the whole wide world. He takes care of me, my sister, my mom, even the staff and the people who work for him. He can do anything for us anything and everything. Woh mere liye kuch bhi kar sakte hain. He can give me any happiness in the whole wide world no matter what I ask of him. Toys, food , games, new clothes.” and Rishab smiled and tried putting his hand on her hand but she moved back. 

“Yes, a new mumma also not caring about the fact that my mumma doesn't want to be my mumma not caring about the fact that he is snatching someone else's kid from him. Love aur care pe to Mr basu ka bhi to right hain na papa. Isliye aap laye the Mr bose ko because you believed that Miss Menaka Bose was his daughter so accordingly he deserves to have some place in my life. Doesn’t Mr Basu deserve Sneha in his life. Answer me..” and Rishab didn't know whether he should be proud of her daughter or scared about what she is about to say next.

."KUKKI, Maine Mr Basu se kabhi yeh right nahin china unhone khud use jane diya woh unki mistake thi aur is waqt aap bahut choti hai ki main aapko yeh sab samjhao” 

“Kya samjhoge papa, fine Mr basu ko Sneha se problem thi par kya yeh problem hoti agar aap unko meri mumma bana kar nahin late. To ye sab this everything yeh sab this is all a lie. It's a lie it's all a lie and you are a thief that's what you are who stole from someone else. Everything you stole from him you are not my hero you are not you are not” and she ran from outside the house. Mr Bajaj was so shocked and hurt that he was not able to make a movement. Prerna didn't know what to do to go after Kukki or take care of Mr bajaj. She shouted at Mr Bajaj once twice but then she knew she cannot wait and she had to go after Kukki. The girl might hurt herself. Prerna ran after Kukki and before she could stop her she had ran towards the door. Prerna was following Kukki and she was on the road. Prerna tried to stop her but she was not ready to listen and then before she could realise Prerna saw a car was approaching Kukki and was about to hit her. Prerna ran and pushed Kukki away from the car. The driver also tried to jam the brakes and move aside but Prerna bumped into the car and fell unconscious on the floor. 

“Mumma” Kukki shouted as soon as she saw what had happened. She ran near Prerna and tried to wake her up. She had a small injury on her head herself. The guards and the staff who had seen all this ran towards Mr Bajaj and Chandu ran inside the house to inform Mr bajaj.

“Sir Sir Sir Mrs Bajaj” and Mr Bajaj surprised at hearing scared voices finally got out of his thoughts and ran towards the hall. Just the Kukki ran into the house.

“Kukki Kya hua? Are you ok? Chot kaise lagi aapko” Mr bajaj

“Mumma” and a fear gripped Mr bajaj as he ran towards the gate. The driver was already taking out the car When Mr bajaj came and took Prerna in her arms. 

“Prerna Prerna Prerna wake up? Wake up? Please. Gadi lao jaldi.” Mr Bajaj

As soon as the car came he put Prerna in the car and Kukki sat in the front. Mr Bajaj saw that even Kukki had an injury on her head and he put a handkerchief on her head that was bleeding. Kukki took the handkerchief and gave Mr bajaj the bottle of water in the front. Mr Bajaj took the bottle of water and threw water on Prerna’s face but she was not waking up. 

“Prerna Prerna Please wake up. Kya ho raha hian kya ho kya raha hain yeh sab? Kuch nahi hoga kuch bhi nahin. Hosh main rahiye please. Bas we have reached the hospital. Prerna Prerna!!! Driver jaldi karo.” Mr Bajaj. They reached the hospital in record time and Prerna was being checked by the doctors. Mr bajaj was making rounds in front of the room scared while Kukki was sitting on the hospital chair, hands around her legs scrunched up on the chair scared. She was already tended to by a nurse. Just then the doctor came out. 

“She is fine. It was touch and go Mr bajaj but she is fine now. Bas panic ki wajah se she lost consciousness and has a small sprain in her hand but otherwise she is ok. If you want you can take her home but please ample rest and as usual you are coming for your regular checkup next week. Ok. Take care Mr Bajaj”

“Thank you Doctor”  Mr Bajaj and he went inside the room.

“Aap theek hain.”

“Kukki theek hain” they said at the sametime.

“Kukki?” and suddenly he turned around to find the little girl standing at the door. She had tears in hers and she ran and hugged Prerna and Prerna screeched in pain. She had accidentally hit her on her hand that was hurt.

“Aap aur Karan theek hai na? I shouldn't have run like that. ” Kukki

“It's ok aur main aapka bhai bilkul theek hain. He has got 2 big sisters to look after him.”Prerna opened her arms so that the girl could snuggle next to her and hug her and Kukki did the same. 

After sometime the trio came home and they kept fussing so much around Prerna that she had to actually ask them to leave so that she could sleep. Prerna woke up in the late hours of the night to find Mr Bajaj sleeping on the sofa and laptop open. She was sure that he was working late so that he could look after her if she woke up but due to exhaustion must have slept at the sofa. She covered him with a blanket and went to check on the girls. She found that Kukki was missing and as she had thought she found her in the kitchen looking for something to eat. 

“Cake fridge mein hain. Tumhara favorite” Prerna said 

“You scared me” Kukki and she just took the plate  and left from there. She took out the cake from the fridge, took a piece and then came back and sat on the floor to eat the same.

“Kukki I know you are angry but can we talk please” Prerna

“I made a mistake today for which you got hurt so I will hear what you have to say.”Kukki 

“Thank you.”

“So what do you want to say?” 

“Kukki there are a lot of things but many of them you won't understand right now but yes you will one day. So for now meri ek baat maan lo ki your father is not a thief. Yes he knew about Sneha but us waqt he was only thinking about you. But jab apne unko bola ki mumma ko apni hapiness do to unhone apni glti maan ke sab kuch theek kiya. Mujhe meri happiness de di this unhone but tab tak aapke papa meri happiness ban chuke the.  There is nothing else to it. He has literally earned the love and care that I share for him; he has not snatched it or anything else from anybody. Anurag is not with Sneha because he chose that we didn't choose it for him. Trust me”

“But agar papa yeh sab nahin karte to yeh nahi hota. Then why does it feel ki mere wajah se sabko hurt hua aur uske liye sabko punishment milegi”

“Kukki kaun si punishment. Aapke papa ne jo kiya woh undone kar diya tha. Uske baad jo hua usme unki koi galti nahin hain. Maine Mr Basu ko chod ke aapke papa ko choose kiye meri choice, Mr basu ne mujhe aur Sneha ko choose nahin kiya unki choice to isme aake papa kaha se aaye. Ab kyun hua kya hua kaise hua what if this what if that what’s the point.” Prerna

“Aap bade logo ke liye everything is so complicated. Why can't it be just simple plus minus.” Kukki and Prerna laughed

“I am sorry it's just woh Mr bose urgghh. Maine papa ko bahut hurt kiya na?” Kukki and Prerna hugged the little girl. Just then Mr Bajaj came down with Sneha in his arms. 

“She woke up, I think she is hungry.” Mr bajaj and prerna went to the kitchen to get a bottle while Mr Bajaj kept trying to soothe Sneha and get her to sleep.

“Walk around a bit and she will sleep better.” Kukki and Mr Bajaj nodded and walked around in the hall when Kukki came near him and stood in front of him.

“Sorry” and she started doing sit ups. She had expected Mr bajaj to ask her to stop but he didn't and then went and sat on the stairs letting her continue. Almost after 15 she gave up

“Ok That's enough. I said I am sorry” Kukki

“Sorry doesn’t suffice what you said and behaved with me today. I am not saying this because I am hurt, although I am but

a) Kukki you don't get to pass judgements without hearing the other person out. That's what idiots do. 

b) You don't get to talk to your elders this way, That is not how it works. 

c) Prerna could have been hurt. You dont pull stunts like running on the road. Aapko aur Prerna ko kuch bhi ho sakta tha.

So for the next 14 days you and Sneha are sleeping with me and Mumma” Mr Bajaj as he knew very well how much Sneha would hate this.

“What you cannot do this?” Kukki

“And no School” Mr Bajaj and Kukki wanted to scream but seeing no option she just said 

“Fine” and went towards the room but came back and quickly hugged him and looked straight at Mr Bajaj

“I am sorry. I am really very sorry.” Kukki and Mr Bajaj kissed her on her forehead “You are still sleeping with us” 

“I know but Deal with Mr Bose or else I will and you wont like it.” Kukki patted Mr bajaj on his shoulders and with that she went inside the room leaving him aghast.

Chapter 34 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153912476

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I really loved the update. Absolutely. Top to bottom. 

But Kuki ka sorry scene could have been worked upon. Yet that was realistic. Also it would have been realistic if Bajju being tormented for being accused that way was dealt upon. 

Rest toh sahi hi hai. 

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

First of I being with...

“I know but Deal with Mr Bose or else I will and you wont like it.” Kukki patted Mr bajaj on his shoulders and with that she went inside the room leaving him aghast.

Can I just say that was the epic moment for me... like the best, still laughing like crazy over it LOL 🤣🤣🤣 Honestly, just leave a pissed off Kukki on Mr. Bose and am sure the kid will find very very very creative ways to torture the man to hell... please do that Kukki 🤣🤣🤣 Anyways, getting back to rest of the chapter Kukki wanted her father and Rishabh's spidey-senses told him of something fishy happening 😆🤣  Uske baad toh sabki bas class lagi... Rishabh took class of his interrogators before walking out then reaching home he got little angry with Prerna... phir toh Kukki name cyclone also came and thorda zayda destruction hogaya  Kukki was rude and said about things without completely understanding, I can already see the teenage tantrums Kukki is going to throw... I wonder who much of a rebellious teenager Kukki would be 🤔🤓😆 Rishabh was hurt and scared by the stunt his daughter pulled... probably scared ten years out of him and Prerna coming to the rescue, bacha liya and made Kukki understand that adult matters aren't that easy... poor child got confused with the complicated stuff, but one day she'll understand better.

Well Rishabh gave punishment to Kukki for her behaviour, it was nice that he didn't let her off the hook so easily. Anyways, Rishabh time to put this Mr. Bose's case to an end... matlab ab bahut hogaya, show that old jerk who Rishabh Bajaj is... time to go for the kill. Waiting what happens next...

Update next sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Terrific update! 

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved it 

That last line was a bomb 😂😂

She will definitely make him pay.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I really loved the update. Absolutely. Top to bottom. 

But Kuki ka sorry scene could have been worked upon. Yet that was realistic. Also it would have been realistic if Bajju being tormented for being accused that way was dealt upon. 

Rest toh sahi hi hai. 

Point taken I did right something different but I just couldn't imagine Kukki being too apologetic as she has been always cool that way. In a way she is like Bajju as she know what she had done right or wrong but its not too easy to accept.

Aur kitna torment karti mujhe to laga tha mujhe mar padegi for whatever I have shown in this chapter between him and Kukki. You dont know how relieved I was when I didnt a get a gif  of the same.

Thank you for the nice comments

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago