I dint get 10/10
nor special mention

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I dint get 10/10
nor special mention

Those who are very special, we don't speak about them.
Have you not seen love letter for Shepherd🤣
the sandesh?? kiska tha?
soapy, do you play ludo star?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
soapy, do you play ludo star?
I played once yday and won the first one itself.. am so smart 😎..do u play too ?
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21