I remember that🤔😡Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Ur bhabhi😌😌😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I remember that🤔😡Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Ur bhabhi😌😌😌
I want to kill paras he needs to get his due soon. I mean Pehle shehnaaz ke bare mein burra bolo ho teek hai waha pe footage nahi mila tho abhi uske bhai aur papa ke bare bura bologe by the they both are more popular than so called abra ka dabra🤢
he’s doing all this to highlight his recent MV....the sensible thing for fans to do is ignore him and continue to support their own idol/sI want to kill paras he needs to get his due soon. I mean Pehle shehnaaz ke bare mein burra bolo ho teek hai waha pe footage nahi mila tho abhi uske bhai aur papa ke bare bura bologe by the they both are more popular than so called abra ka dabra🤢
he’s doing all this to highlight his recent MV....the sensible thing for fans to do is ignore him and continue to support their own idol/s
I know but agar koyi mere coworker mere parents ke bare mein kuch ulta seedha bole toh mein unka esa hal karungi mere parents ke bare mein kya zindagi mein kabhi kuch baath karne ka layak hi nahi esa hal banadungi vunka matlab fame keliye itna gir sakte ho.
Shippers have challenged viral and manav🤣
Task for them to get sidnaaz papped together first🤣
Ab be bechare ye shipper ko gyan milega privacy ka🤣
https://twitter.com/yaman_parmar/status/1293175623746064389?s=19
Ye day achanak se mahaul hi badal gya tha😁
Meine aajrak garden area wala scene nhi dkha h😰😂