Why do you hate Kangana and want her thrown out of bollywood????
Why do you hate Kangana and want her thrown out of bollywood????
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nah add me and Maroonporshe to the list.
What. 😆 Most people hate her on this forum, you're not the only one
Originally posted by: Shikhar3
Why do you hate Kangana and want her thrown out of bollywood????
Why do you hate Kangana and want her thrown out of bollywood????
I hate her. But I don’t want her to be thrown out of Bollywood.
No dear. There are million others.
Hate is a strong emotion. Why waste it on someone who doesn't even know about your existence? No offence.
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
Hate is a strong emotion. Why waste it on someone who doesn't even know about your existence? No offence.
Explain this random trolls who are harassing all star kids families in the name of justice for SSR. They want star kids to be removed from brand endorsements to OTT. Who the hell will subscribe to Hotstar and Zee5 if I have to watch boring movies. I might subscribe to documentary bay and discovery instead.
Originally posted by: colossial2015
Explain this random trolls who are harassing all star kids families in the name of justice for SSR. They want star kids to be removed from brand endorsements to OTT. Who the hell will subscribe to Hotstar and Zee5 if I have to watch boring movies. I might subscribe to documentary bay and discovery instead.
I don't bash anyone myself so I don't care about people who do. None of my business.😊
So many things worth being passionate about in life. World peace, female foeticide, global warming, child slavery, but you want to waste your energy hating someone for being a motormouth?
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
https://x.com/i/status/2082364512192324060
4