Ohh I got late 😆
Congo for new AT🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ohh I got late 😆
Congo for new AT🥳
I want pre to dance on this song when she will be in pure love in with rish,
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
No matter what the rest of the world thinks of him...he is her world and that's what matters. ❤️
Ditto my sentiments..❤️
though she tries to "act" like one 🤣 but she ain't 🤪
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Indeed. That phase is long gone. 😆
Ab they both are taking it to a whole new level..🤣


@Sur- that gaana can be for trip fall catch in washroom with shower on 🤣
Ps I am not obsessed i did mauke pe chauka
Andhvishwas gaya tel lene 🤣Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
lol I am not stopping u with this 🤣 infact I echo what u said
he's SEXYYYYYYYYY🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥as HELL
@Sur- that gaana can be for trip fall catch in washroom with shower on 🤣
Ps I am not obsessed i did mauke pe chauka
What did you ate today ? 😆
And we're loving it 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Andhvishwas gaya tel lene 🤣
sexyvishwaas ne ankhein khol di ab kahe ka andhvishwaas 🤣