Those drown me whenever I try to get up from those 🤣 darn what is my life 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Those drown me whenever I try to get up from those 🤣 darn what is my life 😭
yes it was my mistake.i should have readOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
He wrote those instructions to avoid cheating and make things clear and fair for everyone
I am disappointed in you
but the Simba in the live action one was ugly
Oh I just cant wait to be king🥳
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Whats that ?
Subway 😆
Black is mine too. I like Red too but black more. 😆
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Those drown me whenever I try to get up from those 🤣 darn what is my life 😭
Those drown me too. I still like the thrill. 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0