yes please
I think I may not do well since I submitted in a rush 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes please
I think I may not do well since I submitted in a rush 🥺
pink is my favourite colour😊
No one wrote bhoomighat maarg 😛
For Red one, Vampire's drink is winning with a good margin.
For who will win, National animal is winning over Simba.
Rest I don't know. 😆
Give me five minutes ,eating will give after that
No one wrote bhoomighat maarg 😛
Whats that ?
No one wrote bhoomighat maarg 😛
Don't think so, Abhi Tak to no one mentioned 😳
No one wrote bhoomighat maarg 😛
Me no. KFC. 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0