Me too. But I like water slides , I prefer the one with floating boats with the slides
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me too. But I like water slides , I prefer the one with floating boats with the slides
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I hate the red colour
Why ? One of my favs :)
I m not fond of blue particularly sky blue :) but many of my friends like blue 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Me too. But I like water slides , I prefer the one with floating boats with the slides
Same. I prefer floating tubes too.⭐️
You all know why I hate merry go round, I have such bad experience related to it. I had fallen so many times from that plus, it used to make me dizzy during childhood days, since then I am scared of merry go round 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: TVCARZJR6PQ2INOU
Sorry, I wrote baloo not bagheera 😳
but what is a bagheera
Floating boats are the best. I am missing all this because of the pandemic :(
Even if I have pee break at 3 Am , still going to toilet is the first thing I do after waking up . 😆
All I need to see is a toilet and the nature-calling urge is stimulated. Even washing the dishes is a major stimulator 😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
but what is a bagheera
Jungle book nahi dekhi 😳 bagheera was the black panther.
i only remember mowgliOriginally posted by: ZJLVFSJGR3IURJJI
Jungle book nahi dekhi 😳 bagheera was the black panther.
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0