how tf can a lion be so cute
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
how tf can a lion be so cute
Originally posted by: ZIIBMXHBLL6LGUHC
I always always get up and brush first..before doing anything.
I always get up, address nature call , and then brush.
Fixed 😛
Originally posted by: LZCT2TIITCROT2RY
I wrote veggies, what about u guys?
It seemed the easy choice 🤣, I can just tell I love chicken
Can someone tell the answers
Hi nita please tell the answers
Originally posted by: PWMNPJGPWI4RVGVB
I wrote veggies, what about u guys?
For 9th one ? Same 😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I hate the red colour
I dislike Pink colour especially Baby Pink.
Originally posted by: 4TUCN7HD4P6AYSHF
I wrote veggies, what about u guys?
Same! I could never live that life, I’d rather starve. At least my imagination will taste better 😆
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi nita please tell the answers
Only less than ten discussed, do you still want the summary
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
how tf can a lion be so cute
Lion cubs are super cute
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0