Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Great idea
Thank you pari 😳
But will disturb you if I don't find answers 😆
Haan this time openly mat pooch🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Great idea
Thank you pari 😳
But will disturb you if I don't find answers 😆
Haan this time openly mat pooch🤣
I only watch Hindi shows and Pakistani dramas🤔.
English kabhi nahi dekhe
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Haan this time openly mat pooch🤣
Lol 😆 pm karunga 🤣
HUM tv mera zero knowledge hai🤣
Andaaa milega mujhe
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
🤣 never endingssss...
Hope ye mods Indian serials pooche.. Agar doosre country ka poocha tho hum sab gayeee paani maein
Mani said daily soaps!🤔
Today I’ll be available on and off. Just landed in Bangalore 😎 I’ll be less active from tomorrow as someone else will have my attention 😂
shhhhhhh shhhhhh mods sunlenge🤫🤫🤫🤫Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😆 pm karunga 🤣
To clear the doubts the riddles will be related to Hindi daily soaps. Now start refreshing your knowledge about them 🤣🤣
What ? They will have English shows too?
Please refrain from GOT questions...I never watched..! Not even friends 🙈