Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

I want to make neil rockstar in one story but us background wali koi nayi story filhaal dimag mein nahi hai. Ek dusre forum par salo pehle likhi gayi rockstar story hai jo aadhe mein chhod di thi. Story mujhe bahut pasand hai and I can also recycle it to make it fit on mineil.....you guys would like that? It has all the ingredients of love, pain, frustration, seperation etc. 

Besides it cure me ka spin off toh hai hi pending😆

Iske alawa aur bhi bahut sare ideas hain but i wont share them now as all are work in progress till now😆

hm bhuko ko kch bhi chlegaa yrr..

Cz tm jo bhi likho awesome hi hogaa

But do keep writing😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

hm bhuko ko kch bhi chlegaa yrr..

Cz tm jo bhi likho awesome hi hogaa

But do keep writing😆

Ok phir karti hoon post rockstar wali hi.

Its was a long one. Only half way it was some 23-24 parts😆

Try karungi don and sordid khatam hote hi post karu... Kyunki aadhi se jyada pehle hi likhi hui hai bas editing karni padegi to fit it in mineil world.

Jab tak stock mein updates hai tab tak jyada mehnat bhi nahi jayegi usme is time meim cure me ke spin off par kaam ho jayega....kyunki wo agar nahi post kiya to sab milke marengeđŸ€Ł

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok phir karti hoon post rockstar wali hi.

Its was a long one. Only half way it was some 23-24 parts😆

Try karungi don and sordid khatam hote hi post karu... Kyunki aadhi se jyada pehle hi likhi hui hai bas editing karni padegi to fit it in mineil world.

Jab tak stock mein updates hai tab tak jyada mehnat bhi nahi jayegi usme is time meim cure me ke spin off par kaam ho jayega....kyunki wo agar nahi post kiya to sab milke marengeđŸ€Ł

waiting waitingđŸ„łđŸ„łđŸ„ł

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 19

Year 2009

Ever since he got Mini by his side Neil’s luck shone and in just three years he was successful in eliminating all the competition in the field for Lala, Dhawan, Patnaik, Ismail and Anna making all 5 of them the king of their respective field. And through them Neil Oberoi was now a known name in not just the byculla and suburban areas but in whole Mumbai. No police station left where the files related to his crimes were not found. In very short time he transformed from ‘byculla ka bhai’ to ‘the king maker’ as everyone knew he was the mind and muscle behind all the five mafias. As per his plan now he started to work and involve in the core areas of all the five mafias as now he wanted to be the ‘king of Mumbai aka the Don Neil Oberoi’.

“Now what Neil? As you have asked, I have arranged for the meeting with former active gangsters in all the core areas in which we have established Lala, Dhawan, Patnaik, Ismail and Anna. We have already destroyed the former gangsters business. They hate you and looking for an opportunity to kill you then why you are calling for this meeting with them?” Mickey asked as took a seat on the dining table and helped himself with two parathas while Mini served him the vegetable curry. “The meeting can be dangerous? Really
then why are you doing it Neil.” Asked a worried Mini. Though over the time she had made her peace with his work but she still couldn’t help but feel scared for him specially when he pulls up stunts like this.

“Jaan, its nothing. Everything is under control. Mickey is just exaggerating things here.” Neil replied and before Mini could argue further he distracted her by asking for water from her. She went in the kitchen to bring water bottle and glasses. “How many times I have to tell you don’t talk about any danger in front of her. She becomes worried for me.” Neil chided Mickey. “Sorry, I forgot.”

“And to answer you, I have called this meeting in a secret because I don’t want Patnaik and all four of them to have even a hint about this. Its time that we start building our own parallel network in all the fields so that if the Patnaik and gang decides to betray us ever in future we will be able to survive through our network.” Neil explained. “But these former gangster
will they trust you and support you?” Mickey asked. “What choice do they have? They know it very well now, if I can destroy them one time then I can do it again also. And now they are out of work anyway. They will not leave this golden opportunity to work with me and they will be far more docile then those bunch of idiots...those Patnaik and the rest.” Neil replied.

“Wow! Excellent plan.” Mickey praised. “What were you saying? What is excellent?” Mini asked as she came with the water. “Your food
your food is excellent.” Mickey covered up. “Really? Then why don’t you come here often for lunch and dinner with us?” Mini asked. “Don’t say that. Like a shameless person he will accept your offer and then always be found here
.just like a kebab mein haddi between us.” Neil warned her. Mini laughed at his words and Mickey gasped totally offended by it.

“What
.what are you looking at? I know besides beautiful girls, tasty food is your weakness and here you will get the both.” Neil laughed while Mickey glared at him to say such thing in front of Mini. “Am I missing something here?” Mini asked looking at the looks they were exchanging between them. “Yes actually, Before I was totally floored by you and decided to approach you Mickey used to like you a lot. He used to go everyday to the dance bar just to see you performing and then he will be all mesmerized and kept blabbering about how great you are and bore me everyday.” Neil spilled Mickey’s little secret and earned a glare from him.

“What??? I never knew that.” Mini replied and laughed while Mickey looked down embarrassed at the whole situation. “Well, you were beautiful
I mean
you are beautiful
who wouldn’t want to date you?” Mickey replied sheepishly. “Aww, you are so cute. You should have asked me out then before this brute decided to get me all for himself.” Mini said pointing at Neil and Mickey laughed out loud. “Only you can say that on his face.” Mickey laughed again seeing Neil’s shocked expressions.

“I cant believe you two teaming up against me.” Neil said. “Finally I got someone on my side against him. Where were you till now friend?” Mickey asked and Mini gave hi- five to him, “Now, I am here
and thanks for being my friend.” Mini replied. “So, kaam toh chalta rahega ye batao ki tum dono shadi kab kar rahe ho?” Mickey asked. “Don’t ask me. Ask her. I am fine whenever she is ready. If she says yes now then I can make arrangements for this evening also.” Neil replied as he lovingly looked at Mini. “Whats the hurry? Besides, its just a ritual
.just a formality between us. We are already bound with each other for many births to come.” Mini said as she put her hand on Neil’s shoulder and he took her hand in his and kissed it.

Later Neil and Mickey left after lunch to their meeting. Mickey asked from Neil in the car, “I didn’t understand Mini’s point of view. If she loves you so much than why not get married and get done with it? why this
.’whats the hurry
its just a ritual thing and all?”  “To be honest even I don’t know why she always says no to marriage. But I don’t care also. Marriage or no marriage, I just want her in my life.” Neil shrugged. “Don’t you fear that someday she might decide to leave you
.I mean she has accepted your truth but she still gets uncomfortable with it sometimes. Are you sure her decision of not getting married has nothing to do with this...you know...as in...she still having second thoughts about you and this relationship?” Mickey expressed his doubt.

Neil suddenly applied brake to the car. It stopped with screech. “I already warned her. If she decides to come in my life then she will not be able to opt out of it ever in her life. She is  mine
all mine. I will not allow anyone
.anyone to come between us and if she betrayed me
I don’t know what will I do
.may be kill her brutally and then I will burn down this whole world
whole f**king world.” Neil shouted. “Ok
relax
calm down please
.I was just stating the possibility
.watching out for you.” Mickey explained. Neil took a deep breath, “Get out of the car.” Neil ordered. “What? But we were going for that meeting.” Mickey asked. “To hell with it. Reschedule it. I am going.” Neil said and  unlocked the car door to signal Mickey to get out and don’t argue further. Mickey saw he looked angry and agitated and he knew better than to disturb him right now. He shouldn’t have opened his mouth. May be he touched a raw nerve.

Neil took a u turn and drove as fast as possible. He trusted Mini but couldn’t shake off from his mind what all Mickey said. He was blissfully happy in his world with Mini that it never occurred to him what if she chooses to leave him one day and was that the reason she is not marrying him? Though he had said that he will kill her but he knew he didn’t have that much courage in him
.to kill her was to kill himself
she is his 
his everything
his heart beats for her
.he was only existing till now, she has given life to him
his jaan
he didn’t just say that but he meant it every time he calls her his jaan.

Neil kept pressing the door bell again and again till Mini opened the door. “Neil! You are back so soon? You had some work right?” Mini asked finding him at her door.When he didn’t say anything she looked at his face. He looked anxious and troubled
.almost scared. “What happened baby? Is everything alright?” Mini asked as she closed the door and led him inside. In response Neil just hugged her. His hold was tighter than usual like she was his only hope he was holding on to her. “Neil, what happened baby tell me?” She asked again but Neil just kissed her again and again. “You love me right? You wont leave me ever?” He managed to ask between the kisses. “Yes
.yes.” Mini managed to say. “No, tell me properly.” Neil urged while cupping her face.

“Yes, I love you Neil. I wont leave you ever. How can I? I cant live without you.” Mini replied looking into his eyes. Neil was finally satisfied and kissed her again. After few minutes she felt his hand roaming at her back probably searching for the hooks of her dress to open it while his face was buried in the crook of her neck. She knew he was disturbed by something and needed her right now. She held his hand and took him to the bedroom. She turned around and moved her hair to the side so that the hooks of her dress will be clearly visible now, gesturing him to continue what he wanted to do. She loved him passionately making him forget all the worries.

“So you want to get married? That’s what bothering you so much.” Mini asked. They were lying in each others arms and on her insistence Neil had told her about his and Mickey’s conversation and why he became so agitated all of a sudden. “It nothing has to do with having seconds thoughts about you or wanting to leave you. Its just that I don’t believe in marriage. My parents were the best parents to me individually but as a married couple they were pathetic. May be I was very young at that time to understand the complexities of marriage and before I could have developed that kind of maturity I lost them. So the only married couple that I saw up close were my parents and they were not good at it. That image is so stuck in my mind that its difficult to brush it off now but if it will give you assurance then
.ok
lets get married.” Mini said.

“No
its ok
I don’t want to force you for anything in which you don’t believe and I am sorry
I got really insecure for sometime but
I couldn’t help it
.I have lost my whole family
.now I have got only you
.you are my everything
.I don’t want to lose you.” Neil said as he kissed her forehead. “I promise, we will be together
forever
you will always find me standing beside you
.in every situation.” Mini promised and leaned towards him for sealing her promise with a kiss.

Present time

“Bobby, all teams ready?” Hanuman asked. “Yes, sir. As you said I have made 10 teams besides our team. Sir, but why are we making so many teams and why they will be raiding other hotels of that area and not join us in our raid on Suraj Dhawan’s hotel ‘Golden gate’ where the deal is going to take place...thats the place Mini had informed to Preet..right?”Bobby wanted to clear his doubt.

“Bobby, try to understand. We have already lost Isha now we cant risk Mini’s life. We cant make it obvious that we had information of this deal beforehand. So I have made this plan that our teams will raid all the hotels in that area to make it look like it was a general routine checkup. That’s why in golden gate also first we will only send 5 member team inside rest will cover the hotel from outside. I know its dangerous but that’s the only way it would look like a mere coincidence.” Hanuman explained.

Inside Hotel room of Golden gate

“I am telling you Dhawan, these drugs will earn you thousand crores of rupees. I don’t know why you are skeptical to buy these?” said Nicolas the drug dealer from Columbia who had brought his newly laboratory made drugs which he claimed were 3 times more effective than heroine and hash and cheap also. “I don’t doubt your business sense Nicolas but the environment here is not right to indulge in new business. Already police is on alert and raiding my liquor contract shops and that Neil Oberoi is proving to be a pain in the a**.” Dhawan replied.

Nicolas rolled his eyes at Dhawan after hearing the same rant from him third time. “Don’t mind, but that guy Neil Oberoi was 100 times better than you when it came to taking risk. He had guts.” “Thank you my friend
thanks for praising me.” Neil said as he made entry in the room shocking everyone. “What are you doing here?” Dhawan hissed. “You threw a party and didn’t invite me
.I thought we were friends
So I self invited myself.” Neil laughed. “You already caused a lot of damage to my business. If you did anything now then it wont be nice.” Dhawan threatened.

“Oh really? What will you do?” Neil dared him. “Last time I checked, you were coward enough to attack me on your own so you took help of Patnaik and the rest of the idiots. Then when you failed you all called for a peace treaty through Naeem bi
.how heroic.” Neil mocked him. “Yes and after that
.did you forget how we had attacked that precious girl friend of yours
.heard she was expecting and had a miscarriage
.tsk tsk
.great loss.” Dhawan smirked at Neil. Neil clenched his fist in anger. “And you call us idiot. Greatest idiot is you. Have ever thought how we managed to reach her?” Dhawan continued. “You take her name one more time and I will kill you in a way you cant even imagine.” Neil held his collar. “What are you waiting for Neil? Kill him, get it done with.” Mickey said. Neil pointed his gun at Dhawan just then the door of the room burst open the second time and Hanuman Singh arrived with his team.

“Hands up everyone, nobody will move.” Hanuman Singh said. Neil looked at Mickey and gestured him to look at the nearby table. Mickey saw and found open packets of powdered drug. Mickey nodded at him. “Call for additional force.” Hanuman ordered Bobby. “Don’t bother officer, kill me right here or you wont get chance ever.” Neil tried to engage him in conversation. “Probably we don’t want to kill you yet.” Bobby couldn’t help but reply. Neil frowned at him for what he said. Hanuman Singh realized Bobby’s words caught Neil’s attention. “Shut up Bobby and do as I say.” He ordered again. Meanwhile Mickey took advantage of the situation as he saw everyone was busy talking and he grabbed the open packets of drugs and threw it in the air. Everybody started coughing and closed their eyes. In panic Dhawan open fire aimlessly which resulted in killing one police officer. Hanuman singh with difficulty aimed his gun at Dhawan and shot him dead. Nicolas tried to run from there but Bobby held him while Neil and Mickey managed to escape from there between all the chaos.

Neil and Mickey were on their way to the house. “Even though I wanted to kill that b***tard Dhawan with my own hands but I am glad that officer did that job.”Neil said. Mickey remained silent lost in his thoughts. “What are you thinking?”Neil asked. “I cant forget those words
.they seemed to be very fishy
like something is wrong and I cant put my finger on it.” Mickey replied. “Ya, I know. Even I am thinking about it. That Dhawan
before police arrived he said something like
have you ever wondered how we manage to reach her
.he was talking about that attack on Mini right?” Neil asked. “Oh, forget about that a** hole. He may be bragging about his capabilities. Its not that important 
.I was thinking about that officer’s words.” Mickey brushed off Neil’s doubt.

“What about that?” Neil asked again. “He said probably they didn’t want to kill you yet. And you noticed his senior officer’s expressions. He asked him to shut up. He was that same officer who was with Isha in that pic
remember
.something is wrong
definitely wrong. And how come on earth they again gate crashed the meeting that was supposed to be a secret?” Mickey expressed his doubts.

“Didn’t you heard when we reached outside that there was routine check up in every hotel of that area. And they were only 5 of them. If they had information then they would have come prepared like that previous raid in Lala’s pub.” Neil reasoned. “I don’t know
.I still feel they are getting our secret informations.”Mickey concluded. “But you only said that there can be no secret communication device used in the mansion anymore after you installed signal jammer and tracker.” Neil asked.

“Ya, I know
I don’t understand how information is being passed but
.Neil
you are not going to like what I am about to say but please use your brain
.I think
.Mini is involved in all this.” Mickey uttered somehow gathering up his courage. “I have told you many times don’t bring Mini into this. I have asked her. She has said she doesn’t know anything. Its done. End of the issue. But still you keep nagging me again and again
I am tired of it.” Neil almost shouted. Mickey was hurt from his behavior. “You are being a fool in love
.why don’t you get it
.”Mickey argued but Neil interrupted him. “Enough is enough! You are my friend Mickey
.but she is my everything
everything. I don’t want to hear a word against her or else
.” Neil warned him. “Or else what? Complete your sentence Neil.”Mickey asked.

“I’ll forget that what place you hold in my life and will consider you as my enemy.” Neil replied with gritted teeth. Mickey closed his eyes as his words hit him hard. After being loyal to him for his whole life he rewards him by these harsh words. “Driver, stop the car.” Mickey said and driver stopped the car. He got out of the car. “Drama band karo ab and get inside the car.” Neil said irritated. “You go, I have some work. I’ll come later.” Mickey said and walked away. While Neil shook his head, “what a drama queen he is.” He ordered driver to start the car and he left for his house.

to be continued.....

Edited by Anj_01 - 5 months ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Flashback was beautiful. Mickey  had crush on Mini and trio conversation on this was good.  

Poor Mickey at end .

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Flashback was beautiful. Mickey  had crush on Mini and trio conversation on this was good.  

Poor Mickey at end .

Thanks

Yes mickey bhi mini pe line marta thađŸ€Ł... Pehle wale update mein bhi to tha...it was mickey who took neil to the dance bar saying there is a new gorgeous girl there.... RememberđŸ€Ł

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks

Yes mickey bhi mini pe line marta thađŸ€Ł... Pehle wale update mein bhi to tha...it was mickey who took neil to the dance bar saying there is a new gorgeous girl there.... RememberđŸ€Ł

Yes. I remember and how Neil was jealous, possessive,caught hold of him theređŸ€Ł such small MiNeil moments we can't forget

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Flashback 

Mystery 

Neil aur Mickey me dararđŸ„ș

Mickey Neil ka Asli enemy banega

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mini will stand by him like she promised. Even IF Mickey ditches him. So I don't mind. MiNeil matters

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update

Love it

Cont soon