MiNeil FF "Dangerous Game" updated Epilogue on 08.09.20 pg 94 - Page 50

Posted: 3 years ago

Wowww!!!

Amazinggg...

Mystery is yet to b revealed

Flasback ws ❤

Mickey hi enemy bn k game ni n krdiya tha Mineil k sath...then Minni drifted away thinking Neil as culprit of her miscarriage...

Jo minni ko baad m pta chlegaa...

Is Mickey backstabbing Neil nd Minni is by his side...protecting him...all this while...

My goodness...kitne scope de rakhe h tumne story ko...

Hayee...

Getting exciting day by day

Can't wait for next....

Take ur tym...we know u r quite busy...yet

Update soon...❤ 

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sushdvj

Flashback 

Mystery 

Neil aur Mickey me darar🥺

Mickey Neil ka Asli enemy banega

Thanks

Yes . Mystery jaldi unfold hona start hogi😆

Ibtadae ishq hai rota hai kya

Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya

🤣

Originally posted by Krithzz

Mini will stand by him like she promised. Even IF Mickey ditches him. So I don't mind. MiNeil matters

Mystery will unfold soon

Keep reading to know who will betray whom🤣

Originally posted by Khushi1311

Wowww!!!

Amazinggg...

Mystery is yet to b revealed

Flasback ws ❤

Mickey hi enemy bn k game ni n krdiya tha Mineil k sath...then Minni drifted away thinking Neil as culprit of her miscarriage...

Jo minni ko baad m pta chlegaa...

Is Mickey backstabbing Neil nd Minni is by his side...protecting him...all this while...

My goodness...kitne scope de rakhe h tumne story ko...

Hayee...

Getting exciting day by day

Can't wait for next....

Take ur tym...we know u r quite busy...yet

Update soon...❤ 

Whoa!  Glad to know you are so interested in it.

Was quite busy in office this week. Will update soon

Mystery will unfold very soon

Originally posted by anjali0111

Mystery will unfold soon

Keep reading to know who will betray whom🤣

This parda parda 🤣 

Originally posted by anjali0111

Thanks

Yes . Mystery jaldi unfold hona start hogi😆

Ibtadae ishq hai rota hai kya

Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya

🤣

Waah waah 

Bechaini se bhara dil shant hota h kya

Parda uthne ka intajaar jyada hota h kya

🤣

Hii, sorry for the delay guys...caught up in the office work. This part mostly consist of past events. Past story is over now. Now story will only run in present except the parts where any mystery will unfold and it will require explanation of past.

Part 20

Present time

Mickey was sitting alone on the beach. He was still hurt by Neil’s words. He knew Mini was everything for Neil but she was also important to him. He always had a special place for her in his heart but when she is wrong he will not support her. He could feel it in his gut that Mini was helping police but Neil is so blinded by her love that he cant see beyond her innocent face. Mickey looked at the sunset and went down the memory lane as he remembered how things got change between Neil and Mini…how their relationship turned sour and how Mini faked her death.

Year 2013

“Why we have moved here?” Mini asked as she looked out of the window. “Why? You don’t like Mexico?” Neil asked as he hugged her from behind. “Its not like that…its just….” Mini turned and looked in his eyes. “What? Why you seem so lost in thoughts these days?” Neil asked cupping her face. “I miss India. There I knew few people but here I don’t know what to do. I sit here all day idle and alone.” Mini replied looking down. She didn’t want him to see in her eyes. She knew he will realize that she was sad. But Neil placed his thumb under her chin and made her look into his eyes. “Why my jaan is sad? What can I do to make you happy?” Neil asked.

“Neil, leave all this. Start a new life with me. All this bloodshed…your revenge games….this gives me tension…I am always scared for your life.” Mini replied. “Jaan, not again….We have spoken many times about it. I cant leave all this now…I don’t want to leave…this power…this gives me a kick. I wanted to be a don and I am now….I don’t want to change it.” Neil stated clearly. “But….” Mini started but Neil didn’t let her complete. “Don’t overthink jaan. Besides this, is there anything I can do for you?” Neil asked again.

“I was thinking….I want…” Mini hesitated for a while as she didn’t know how he would react. “Tell me.” Neil caressed her face and encouraged her to say it. “I want a baby. I want to experience motherhood….build a family with you.” Mini said finally and looked at him. He was lost for few seconds. “Family” he repeated as if it was very difficult to believe. Mini understood what he must be feeling right now. After he lost his family he didn’t dare to even think about it again. “Yes, family. ….our child will complete our family…our small family.” Mini said as he kissed his forehead, pulling him down. Neil rested his forehead on hers and smiled. “Why small? We should have a large family….lots of children.” Neil laughed. “Let me handle one first. Then we’ll think about it.” Mini also laughed with him. “Then what are we waiting for? Lets get down to the business.” Neil lifted her and went inside the bedroom while Mini kept giggling all the way. They found Mickey in the way. “Hey where are you guys going?” He asked. “To make babies.” Neil replied while laughing and Mini hit him playfully. “He is mad.” Mini mouthed to Mickey and then blushed. Mickey kept looking at them till they entered their bedroom and then shook his head and laughed off.

A few days later Mickey had informed Neil about the attacks patnaik and the others had launched on his businesses. “Let them do what they want. Our business will not be affected by their stupid plans. We are too strong for them. And they are doing this in frustration. First they went against me and dissolved the cartel thinking that they can work on their own but soon they realized that they are nothing without Neil Oberoi. Unme se kisi mein akele apne dum upar uthne ki aukaat na to thi na hai.” Neil brushed off Mickey’s worries. “But at least we should launch counter attacks to show them we are not afraid of them.”Mickey suggested. “Ok, carry on operations with the help of our allies there. I will also ask our new friend Marcos here to help us with the latest weapons. Crush their so called revolt.” Neil instructed while smoking his cigar.

Year 2014

“Those idiots have called for a peace treaty through Naeem bi. She just called now and asked me to inform you.” Mickey said. “Since Naeem bi has called we cant say no….you go to India.” Neil replied. “But Neil, she has asked for you and those jokers also want to talk directly to you.” Mickey reasoned. “Mickey, you know Mini’s condition. She is pregnant. Its not safe for her to travel. How will she go to India with us?” Neil stated the obvious problem. “Then she doesn’t need to come with us. Only you and me will go and return shortly.” Mickey replied. “And leave her here….alone? Are you mad?” Neil asked in disbelief. “Our men will be here. She will be safe.” Mickey explained. “No way. When its about her….I don’t trust anyone…anyone. She is only safe with me. Tell them I cant come.” Neil said.

“Neil its about Naeem bi’s promise. Hume uska maan rakhna padega….ek kaam kar sakte hain. You go and I’ll stay here with Mini. mujhpe toh vishwas hai na tumhe?” Mickey asked. “I trust you but….” Neil tried to answer him but Mini came there as she overheard some of their conversation. “What are you talking about? Are you guys going to India? Neil….you are also going? What about me? You are not thinking to leave me alone here…right?” Mini asked several questions. “You will not be alone. I will stay with you Mini.” Mickey answered before Neil could reply.

Mini panicked at the thought Neil would be going far away from her leaving her here.“Neil…you will leave me here? You will leave your jaan here alone? I don’t know…you are not going anywhere or I will also come with you wherever you go…that’s final…ya…I cant…” Mini kept blabbering until Neil hugged her. “Shshs, relax…calm down jaan. I am not going anywhere without you.” Neil pacified her.“ Have you taken your medicines” Neil asked and Mini just nodded in yes. “Come now, take some rest.” Neil lead her to the bedroom. “But…you…” she asked again as a yawn escaped from her mouth. “Can I go like that anywhere…leaving  you?” Neil asked as he made her lie down on bed. Mini nodded her head in no and slept in no time as Neil caressed her forehead.

Neil came out of the room and found Mickey was still standing there. “What was that?” he asked about Mini’s condition. “Pregnancy hormones….making me go crazy. She is either cranky now a days or becomes very anxious and emotional on petty issues. Moreover she is eating off my brain a lot these days.” Neil replied as he lit his cigar to calm down his nerves. “About what?” Mickey asked.“Same rant….leave this underworld and all.” Neil shook his head. “She is emotionally fragile right now,  you tell me how can I leave her?” he asked again and then scratched his head as he tried to think of some idea. He decided to take Mini with him under the supervision of a doctor during the flight. Mini was only too happy to return to India and she said that she will have her delivery here only. Neil also decided to stay there for a while. He left Mickey in Mexico to handle everything there.

Peace treaty meeting at Naeem bi’s waadi

“Stop attacking us.” Ismail said in anger. “You should have thought about it before you all decided to betray me.” Neil answered back. “You had left no option for us. You were interfering too much.” Patnaik said. “So what? Dont forget you all were nothing before I decided to help you. I made you what you are today. So you have to abide by my rules and what was I asking for….just no trafficking of girls into prostitution, no sale of drugs outside schools, no dealings in fake currency….all this would not have affected your businesses that much.” Neil said. “Ye crime ki duniya hai…yaha tum standards nahi set kar sakte ki kya kitna galat hai aur kya hume nahi karna chahiye….hamara ek hi aim hona chahiye…jyada se jyada paisa aur power.” Dhawan spoke now. “Ye sab main nahi jaanta…meri protection chahiye to mere rules follow karne padenge….phir chahe wo sahi lage ya galat….aur waise bhi ab in sab baato ka kya fayda…I don’t need you guys anymore.” Neil smoked his cigar and exhaled the smoke on their faces as he looked at them with attitude.

“Yes, why would you need us now….you have created your own parallel network in all the core areas….you back stabber.” Anna stood up in anger and tried to hold Neil’s throat. “I did that because I didn’t have trust on you scumbags. I knew you would betray me one day.” Neil held Anna’s hand and jerked him away. “Guys, Stop it. This is peace treaty…there is no need to repeat everything here.”Naeem bi advised. “Right, we should discuss terms of agreement.” Lala agreed.

“Terms are very clear. Stop all the attacks and counter attacks on each others’ businesses right now. Now we are not under your cartel so we wont be following your rules. The market is in open competition for everyone.” Dhawan said and everyone of them agreed.

All 5 of the gangster came out of Naeem bi’s waadi. “Why you guys agreed so easily.He had cause huge losses to us. We should have at least teach him a lesson.” Anna asked. “Oh trust me, I have a plan to teach him a lesson for lifetime.” Patnaik laughed. “What do you mean? And we just have agreed on peace treaty. Why you are taking up fight with him again?” asked Lala. “Peace treaty was called just to force him to come back to India. He was far more powerful from us with his ally Marcos in Mexico. Now we will not only break up his tie with Marcos but destroy him and his business here.” Ismail explained. “But what will we do exactly?” Lala asked again.

“Patnaik, Ismail and I have made a plan. Our new friend in Mexico will destroy Neil Oberoi’s network and his friendship with Marcos and we here will kill his precious girl friend. Suna hai bahut chahta hai use….uske marne se waise hi aadha mar jayega….in fact as we are talking here, my men would reach to her anytime now.” Dhawan laughed evilly.

“How is Mini? why you didn’t brought her here?” Naeem bi asked from Neil. “Is it possible I’ll ever leave her alone and come here? She is fine. She has gone to doctor.” Neil replied. “Bahut dino se nahi dekha usko…aaj bada mann tha usko dekhne ka….at least call her I’ll talk to her on phone.” Naeem bi requested. Neil dialed Mini’s number. She picked up after two rings. What he heard from her left him horrified and worried for her life. Mini informed him that someone was following her from the doctor’s clinic. Neil asked her exact location. She happens to be near his chawl. Neil directed the driver to take Mini to his chawl, there people will help her in hiding. Meanwhile Neil took some of his men and rushed to the chawl.

But he was a little late. He has managed to kill all the men after Mini’s life but he found out Mini fell down while running for her life and had a miscarriage. Neil has rushed her to the hospital. Mini was shattered knowing that she lost her baby. She was in trauma and didn’t even speak for two days. Neil couldn’t see her in such condition. He was livid on those 5 gangsters as they had betrayed him again. He vowed to kill them all and waged an open war against them. He attacked their business, killed their men turning Mumbai into a battle ground. After knowing everything Mickey returned from Mexico.

First he went to meet Mini. He could understand how his best friends must be feeling right now. They were so excited for their baby. They must be in deep grief but at least they were with each other. Mickey entered in the house and what he heard left him stunned and even more worried for Neil now. “Go away from me Neil Oberoi. I hate you. I just hate you. I lost my baby because of you. They attacked me to take revenge from you. I always used to urge you to stop this unnecessary bloodshed and these games of yours but you didn’t listen…see now what it has done to me and our baby. We are over. I don’t want to live with you anymore.” Mini had shouted and then after few seconds a very broken Neil has come out of the room. Mickey  just hugged him for support.

“Its been almost a month now, doctor said Mini is alright now. We can travel back to Mexico.” Mickey informed. “But my work here is not completed. I want to destroy all of them completely.” Neil answered back. “You have already caused them lots of losses but in return our gang our resources has also suffered. We cant take any chances now. And besides this, I have already told you about Marcos right? I feel he is turning against us. You need to be there to salvage the situation.” Mickey made him understand.

“Fine, make necessary arrangements for here and book tickets for three of us.” Neil instructed.“I am not going with you anywhere now. I am leaving you. We are over Neil Oberoi. You killed my baby. I don’t want to see your face ever.” Mini yelled at him. She was carrying her bags with her. She marched towards the gate  but two of Neil’s men at the gate blocked her way. She turned around to see Neil has gestured them to do so. “Its good you packed your bags. We are leaving tomorrow for the Mexico, go back to the room now.” Neil said calmly. “Don’t pretend as if everything is alright between us. I don’t wanna live with you. Let me go.” Mini protested. “Shut up! Ek mahine se bardasht kar raha hoon main….But enough is enough. You decided to walk into my life. I had warned you….once you come you will not be able to walk out. Did you forget that?” Neil asked. “I remember….but at that time….I said yes because I never wanted to be out of your love….but now….there is no love left in me….it died with my baby.” Mini wiped her tears. “I don’t care what you think…what you feel….you are mine and I’ll decide what to do about you….and I have decided that you will be with me….whether you like it or not. So just shut the f**k up and go back inside.” Neil warned. Mini just walked back having no other option.

“Neil, this is not the way to treat her. Let her go if she wants to….this is not right to held her captive.” Mickey tried to make him understand. “Stay out of it. Its between me and her. She belongs to me and I know how to take care of my things.” Neil replied. “This is not true love.” Mickey shook his head dejectedly. “You can give it any name. call it obsession, addiction or whatever you want but I will not let her go.” Neil said and then left before Mickey could say anything further.

Mickey decided to check upon Mini. “Mickey, you are my friend right? Help get me out of here. Neil….he is changed…I am changed….I don’t love him anymore. He is keeping me with him just to satisfy his ego.” Mini pleaded for help. “Mini…you know…I cant help you…Neil…he will be angry if he ever comes to know that I helped you.”Mickey expressed his inability to help. He turned to look again at Mini. She looked so helpless. He sighed and left from there.

They have returned to the Mexico. Things were worse than Neil had thought. Marcos not only turned into their enemy but also sabotaged their business, allies and network here. Neil had tried to save the situation by talking to Marcos but things went out of control when Marcos lure them into a trap on pretext of a meeting and then attacked them. Somehow Neil and Mickey survived the attack.Neil immediately knew that this place is not safe anymore. But he was not the one to run away like this. He would teach a lesson to that Marcos. But before that he needed to sent Mini away to a safe place. With some of his men he sent Mini to the airport to board the flight for Dubai. He and Mickey would join her after taking care of this Marcos.

Neil and Mickey was planning on killing Marcos when Neil found out that Marcos sent his men to abduct Mini but she ran away from the airport. He panicked and ordered all of his men to find her somehow. He got the information that she was in their farm house in outskirts of Mexico city. He went there and asked Mickey to be ready for the back up if needed. Neil reached there. He and Mini had a huge fight again but suddenly Marcos men attacked them. Neil fought back alone. He chased them and killed them one by one. But by the time he returned he saw Mini driving the car and trying to run away from there then suddenly she lost control and her car fell in the valley. Neil screamed, “MiiiNniii” and slumped down on the floor. Just then Mickey came running with the back up and saw Neil kneeling down on the ground. “What happened?” Mickey asked. “I lost her….she died. ….her car fell into the valley. My Mini is no more.” Neil said and Mickey was stunned for few seconds that he couldn’t even react. Then he ran to the edge  of valley and saw deep down a car was burning. No body could be alive after falling from this height. He closed his eyes and let his eyes shed tears on Mini’s death.

Present time

Mickey came out of past memories when he heard his phone was ringing. He saw the caller’s name. It was from Naeem bi. “Naeem bi, how are you?” Mickey asked. “Wo sab chhod. Kaam ki baat sun. Neil ko try kar rahi hoon but contact nahi ho pa raha hai. After Anna and Dhawan’s death, Ismail and Patnaik has called for the peace treaty again. Inform Neil. After what they did last time, I will not pressurize him for it but ask him to think about it.” Naeem bi cut the call after telling him the time and place. Mickey suddenly stood up with new energy as he got an idea to know about real intentions of Mini.

to be continued......

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

Looks like Mickey is going to be new villian friend 😉🤣  

Wonderful update

Love it

Continue soon