Ariya OS: The Crimson Tide- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

6.7k

Users

10

Likes

65

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#11

This is such a beautiful story Ishita❤️

I was having my "those" days 🤣 When I read this story and found this damn relatable man.

Their confession was so natural its like they knew they belong with each other ⭐️ Thanks for a beautiful story. And yes, I loved the OS name as well.❤️ Do come up with more

ishitadalal thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

This is such a beautiful story Ishita❤️

I was having my "those" days 🤣 When I read this story and found this damn relatable man.

Their confession was so natural its like they knew they belong with each other ⭐️ Thanks for a beautiful story. And yes, I loved the OS name as well.❤️ Do come up with more

Thank you so much. This was my first try at writing an OS. Beautiful writers of this forum like you have inspired me. I'm glad that you liked the story .

Will try to write more.

Anukar143 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#13

So so amazing and awesome and superb and mind-blowing story👏👏........... reading this os iam in cloud nine yaar🥳🥳........ keep it up yaar.........I have one request yaar I know it's a os still I want one more part of it yaar...........my comments are not enough to surface my feelings after reading this beautiful and fabulous story👍🏼👍🏼...........stay save😊😊

ishitadalal thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Anukar143

So so amazing and awesome and superb and mind-blowing story👏👏........... reading this os iam in cloud nine yaar🥳🥳........ keep it up yaar.........I have one request yaar I know it's a os still I want one more part of it yaar...........my comments are not enough to surface my feelings after reading this beautiful and fabulous story👍🏼👍🏼...........stay save😊😊


I'm really glad that you liked the OS so much. I will definitely try and write a sequel sort of thing.

Related Topics

Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: Smalldesires · 8 months ago

Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

Prologue The night was heavy. As if the air itself carried the weight of unspoken truths and unfinished emotions. A storm was brewing—not...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

Part 1 The ETF office had always been a place of tension, urgency, and adrenaline, but today, an unusual silence loomed over the space. The...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

Prologue Raat ka aakhri peher tha. Mumbai ki galiyon mein aksar iss waqt shanti hoti hai, lekin ek ajeeb si khamoshi uss raat hawaon mein gungun...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".