Ohh! Dear you deserved it.
The ghosts in my room must be wondering why theres a big joker like smile in my face 
I am so happy right now yaar. It’s been a while since I wrote something like this.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ohh! Dear you deserved it.
The ghosts in my room must be wondering why theres a big joker like smile in my face 
I am so happy right now yaar. It’s been a while since I wrote something like this.
Bye everyone 🤗
I have to go help my sister make gulab jamun.
Bye...
See the monologues in the main thread...
See the monologues in the main thread...
See the monologues in the main thread...
Saw it... 😳
It's interesting...
Thank you Mishtu🤗
Hi, Sharmi.Seriously I am the only one left out
Except me I guess everyone already bonded over
But now all I can say all the best guys
Let's rock it...... 👍🏼
Are you here?
Hey! Mishti.
Hey! Mishti.
Yeah... Saw the main thread😆
Any suggestions, corrections etc.,Originally posted by: QK2YABEH6XRDWNVY
Yeah... Saw the main thread😆