Shall we end today's episode???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shall we end today's episode???
Thank you 😊 I tried really hard to make sure I put every one of Abir’s feelings.
I am still wondering though, what should I make the twisted question as Shaheen asked?
Any suggestions?
let me put it in the serial end monologue now.Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Thank you 😊 I tried really hard to make sure I put every one of Abir’s feelings.
I am still wondering though, what should I make the twisted question as Shaheen asked?
Any suggestions?
You can see there...
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Thank you 😊 I tried really hard to make sure I put every one of Abir’s feelings.
I am still wondering though, what should I make the twisted question as Shaheen asked?
Any suggestions?
I am totally clueless in this case ... Sorry, Shristi...
Shrishti you're brilliant. 👏I loved the ending.
Originally posted by: Briti1107
Shrishti you're brilliant. 👏I loved the ending.
Thank u 😳 I am so happy and proud of myself that everyone liked it.
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Thank u 😳 I am so happy and proud of myself that everyone liked it.
Shristi... You are amazing in every role
Muaaaaah 😘
Ohh! Dear you deserved it.Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Thank u 😳 I am so happy and proud of myself that everyone liked it.
Compliment ke liye thanks 🤗😳
But i do not like kisses
*frantically rubs the invisible kiss on my cheeks*