Guys start wild guessing now!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys start wild guessing now!!!!
Mani, do I get 0.5 silver star if Wildlife is the theme 🤣

Yeh bhi bolde mere guess maein ek guess corect hai🙂🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Mani, do I get 0.5 silver star if Wildlife is the theme 🤣
If it is you and Pari both get 1 silver star
That you will come to know tomorrow now
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Mani, do I get 0.5 silver star if Wildlife is the theme 🤣
I think tumara and mera kuch universe connection hai🤣