Agar ignore kiya toh zaroorOriginally posted by: YWY7FPJIX4WVBJVM
One day you were ignoring me 🥺 that day I was scared....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Agar ignore kiya toh zaroorOriginally posted by: YWY7FPJIX4WVBJVM
One day you were ignoring me 🥺 that day I was scared....
How is it people?
Frankly speaking, it feels weird to me😒
3rd one of the collage.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hmmmmmmmmm
Achha ab bolo
The 4th one and the 2nd and 3rd of collage main se konsa?
Dekho how it looks3rd one of the collage.
It's Nice Alexia.
But to TBH, your previous dp suits you so much.
Its such an awesome pic
But I guess that do has become a face of mine
It feels strange to even me🤓
Yeah she is thaaaatttt evil!
Yeah...everytime I talk to you, I used to consider you as the face in your dp...Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its such an awesome pic
But I guess that do has become a face of mine
It feels strange to even me🤓
Yeah...everytime I talk to you, I used to consider you as the face in your dp...
and for me?😆
Chupp😡
I am one of the sweetest persons😎