It's not scary na. It's your Modji personality.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I never knew I had that scary personality🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
It's not scary na. It's your Modji personality.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I never knew I had that scary personality🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I like it but its not me types
Usme mera feels itna nahi
Though its suits this Dp a lot
😆
Go for the second one then its hot☺️
Frankly your current dp suits you the most
Then go with third one Alexia.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I like the red dress pics so much☺️
HmmmmmmmmmIt's not scary na. It's your Modji personality.
Achha ab bolo
The 4th one and the 2nd and 3rd of collage main se konsa?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I never knew I had that scary personality🤣
You are scary sometimes...😒
Haein???Originally posted by: TAWYQZPVLJX24W6C
You are scary sometimes...😒
Whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn??????????

This one is final guys???
Me not remember
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me not remember
One day you were ignoring me 🥺 that day I was scared....
I will change itOriginally posted by: bhshre95
😆
Go for the second one then its hot☺️
Frankly your current dp suits you the most
Agar weird laga toh main phir se wahi Dp pe aa jaungi