SHEEP R7 CCD: new questions will be sent.- Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

39.7k

Users

32

Likes

3.5k

Frequent Posters

WQA3SG3NFNR5OQVW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

When I burned my hand I wasn't clumsy


But this time I was clumsy {Which I will blame on the wet floor of the hall} and I twisted my ankle


Oh God! Plss apne aankhein khula rakha karo 😆.. j/k take care

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

When I burned my hand I wasn't clumsy


But this time I was clumsy {Which I will blame on the wet floor of the hall} and I twisted my ankle


Oh no... Why it's happening like this .

..... Take care 🤗❤️

WQA3SG3NFNR5OQVW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Ah! I was wondering where's chatterbox Nita..100 saal jiyoge 😆

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: YZ3DA6NY7EAJMOQW

Oh God! Plss apne aankhein khula rakha karo 😆.. j/k take care

Nahi yaar

Sachme lagta hai aankhon ka jach karna hoga

Chashme ka number toh nahi bad gaya😲

On a serious note thanks!

I hope I dont get into more mishaps now

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Oh no... Why it's happening like this .

..... Take care 🤗❤️

Pata nahi mere saath yeh sab kya ho raha hai😭

Thanks behena❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

When I burned my hand I wasn't clumsy


But this time I was clumsy {Which I will blame on the wet floor of the hall} and I twisted my ankle



Aww Partner 🤗, take care

WQA3SG3NFNR5OQVW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Where's Paro aka afghan jalebi??

JHGPECLCLAKF5THZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Omg I didn't realize the whole K-cult was here wtf🤣


But I wasn’t there and 6 people supported your comment? Have I been forgotten!?


Image


Image

Edited by FingerFetish - 6 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: J4BIZHMFCYE2KISK

Ah! I was wondering where's chatterbox Nita..100 saal jiyoge 😆


I just missed one thread , glad to know I was being missed 🤗

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

When I burned my hand I wasn't clumsy


But this time I was clumsy {Which I will blame on the wet floor of the hall} and I twisted my ankle



given your clumsiness you should have won the Khushi Kumari Gupta of the thread award.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 7 months ago

Sidharth and Kiara updates-new page 14 Ganpati

Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...

https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".