Originally posted by: Sutapasima
But he is so good in Ahomiya too 👍🏼
I only know few lines😂, I had lots of Assamese friends so I do understand it, and know few basic things.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
But he is so good in Ahomiya too 👍🏼
I only know few lines😂, I had lots of Assamese friends so I do understand it, and know few basic things.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I need to stop being so damn clumsy
Wat happened again ... Hope you didn't get hurt
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I am.but the way you said.😆
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Aru ki khobor swali, aji ki khawa huise?
জবাব কেলে দিয়া নাহি
Fun fact. Today is 78th anniversary of Quit India Movement.
When I burned my hand I wasn't clumsyOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Wat happened again ... Hope you didn't get hurt

But this time I was clumsy {Which I will blame on the wet floor of the hall} and I twisted my ankle

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
what the hell you did that you are being sent for quarantine?
Nothing. There’s just a lot of people in my house. Before it was me mom dad and wife. 👏
Now cause of corona we have brother and sister and spouses and kids. Too many people 😆
Infact consider this me Sending SOS 🙏
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Fun fact. Today is 78th anniversary of Quit India Movement.
from.now onwards I will only remember it lost to Dandi March😂 in History round.
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Fun fact. Today is 78th anniversary of Quit India Movement.
Happy Anniversary guys , we finally have the date it happened to celebrate 👏
P.S : I was on team Salt Satyagraha though 🤣.
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
19