You should start first today...Originally posted by: 3WVL2URXBTS5HUYJ
I am here 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You should start first today...Originally posted by: 3WVL2URXBTS5HUYJ
I am here 😳
Start it dear. No issues...
Today
I will advice
Okay Bhagu. See the precap of episode 3 and proceed according to that...
Jeeja ji aa Gaye 😎
Originally posted by: 4SOWB2S3CNL2MFPV
Jeeja ji aa Gaye 😎
Abhi Didi bhi aanewali hai. Bacch ke rehna. She is not like your jiju.
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Abhi Didi bhi aanewali hai. Bacch ke rehna. She is not like your jiju.
Didi nahi, Behena 😆 Arushi is 24 years , me is 24 😎
Originally posted by: VRHO676526PMMI7W
Did nahi, Behena 😆 Arushi is 24 years , me is 24 😎
And kabir is 26. I am so old yaar.
Kabir or Abir 🤓
Not too old 😆