I knew about this coz Indian EXO fans always talk about it but couldn’t get the connection of soapy even then .. my slow mind 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knew about this coz Indian EXO fans always talk about it but couldn’t get the connection of soapy even then .. my slow mind 🤣
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Thanks 🤗 Good luck to you too and everyone.
Good luck to me in staying unique🤣
Hey are you taking part in the next game?
Must be really tiringOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Busy to hoon main ab 3 din birthdays hi birthdays hain😆 I hope I wont miss the grand finale re
Yes I know she is❤️
I hope you don't miss it
Umhm
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Then whats that soap name called?
Yeah we celebrated twice. Fun for everyone else, exchausting for me who had to keep becoming the bride😆
Soap is EXO I guess without an “L”
Only today is tiring, the rest of the days it will be just family so yeah
I am very anti social you know
So the less people the better
Hence youre still soapy😎
So like meOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Only today is tiring, the rest of the days it will be just family so yeah
I am very anti social you know
So the less people the better
I don't like mingling and socialising too
Just friends and family okay par aur nahi
Random thoughts as I just woke up :
We see so many unusual things when we dream, it’s like crystal clear those things can never happen in real life , even then why do we believe everything happening in dream ? Why we actually live all those experiences in the dream . Why can’t our brain tell us it’s not real ?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Hence youre still soapy😎
Am Ok.. If u like to call that 😆
My desire to get 10/10 dried out after seeing the scrapped questions . 😆
I swear whenever we get a good round kisi ki nazr lag jati hai
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
17