I am stuck at 1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am stuck at 1
I am just observing iss brahmaand maein oopar neeche kya hai jo first question ka ansswrr hooo..
Its so cloudy i am not able to see them😳
Wish me luck... I'm going to see the questions 😆
I found the answer for first one😎
Mods phir bhi ye question thoda zyada tricky hai...
Google needs to be used more on this . Than too tricky hai
Unique answers dene ke stars nahi hai kya?🤔 Hone chahiye the. Shayad tab kuch stars mil jate
No one is going home. This is no elimination game so we are here to stay until the last🥳
Okay, hum saath-saath hai wala scenario hai yaha pe. 😆
And done!

Here a sneak peak of sheeple tournament season 2
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I found the answer for first one😎
Mods phir bhi ye question thoda zyada tricky hai...
Google needs to be used more on this . Than too tricky hai
Clue please 🤣
I'm stuck at first question 🤪
You guys found question 1 hard? I am struggling with 3 and 4