Originally posted by: GFAXP2SCULNLQTVB
Ya ya . As if I don't know 🤨
And that’s exactly why you want to do villains role, right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: GFAXP2SCULNLQTVB
Ya ya . As if I don't know 🤨
And that’s exactly why you want to do villains role, right?
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Mujhe pata hai prit. I was just saying that in the post
bas aivi kehdiya
Okay 😆
Not like that ...
I want to do each type of role 🤪
Kahaan hain sab?
Aaj ka episode khatam ho gya hai kya?
Me too, yaar.
Khatam nahin huya. Bata nahin kaha Gaye saab.
It’s okay. I am still here.
I am thinking of a twist in the episode 😈
Nope...
I have done something to make you realize something is wrong. Something bad has happened with me...
You witnessed my broke down to imbue some idea...
Originally posted by: CX2DDOQFRFBRLHLF
I am thinking of a twist in the episode 😈
I know what you are thinking but don’t do it Mishtu. Don’t do it.
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
I know what you are thinking but don’t do it Mishtu. Don’t do it.
Not that twist