|SERIAL WRITING ACTIVITY 2| : CHAT CLUB (Note pg. 132 💌)- Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.1k

Users

11

Likes

901

Frequent Posters

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GFAXP2SCULNLQTVB

Ya ya . As if I don't know 🤨


And that’s exactly why you want to do villains role, right?

Prit_007 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS


Mujhe pata hai prit. I was just saying that in the post smiley36bas aivi kehdiya

Okay 😆

U7XZYUSRJMXM6U7M thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS


And that’s exactly why you want to do villains role, right?

Not like that ...

I want to do each type of role 🤪

U7XZYUSRJMXM6U7M thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Kahaan hain sab?

Aaj ka episode khatam ho gya hai kya?

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: F3PEI4FTFVTQ44YT

Not like that ...

I want to do each type of role 🤪


Me too, yaar.

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BMXYJXK3V7BMF2LN

Kahaan hain sab?

Aaj ka episode khatam ho gya hai kya?


Khatam nahin huya. Bata nahin kaha Gaye saab.


It’s okay. I am still here.

U7XZYUSRJMXM6U7M thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I am thinking of a twist in the episode 😈

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4XKQ3G6FNTA35IFT

Kahaan hain sab?

Aaj ka episode khatam ho gya hai kya?

Nope...

I have done something to make you realize something is wrong. Something bad has happened with me...

You witnessed my broke down to imbue some idea...

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: CX2DDOQFRFBRLHLF

I am thinking of a twist in the episode 😈


I know what you are thinking but don’t do it Mishtu. Don’t do it.

U7XZYUSRJMXM6U7M thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS


I know what you are thinking but don’t do it Mishtu. Don’t do it.

Not that twist

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".