Nice gifs oppo
Thx poo though i dont know iska output kaisa ayee hai..but jabtak pc repair nei hote mob app sei kam chalani hogi ...mere initial days kay gif kay tarah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice gifs oppo
Thx poo though i dont know iska output kaisa ayee hai..but jabtak pc repair nei hote mob app sei kam chalani hogi ...mere initial days kay gif kay tarah
These scenes serve a purpose ❤️Originally posted by: opsora2090
I am MR Bajaj and i am lattupan kay sare hadde karenge par.... I guess mobile app is not that bad...
Some things will never change ❤️
Kaam hi aisa kiya tha 😆
Komolika was burning. 😈
Nope. Several others too. And I loved it. 🤣
Output isn't bad to be frank. PS jaisa toh obviously nahin hoga.Originally posted by: opsora2090
Thx poo though i dont know iska output kaisa ayee hai..but jabtak pc repair nei hote mob app sei kam chalani hogi ...mere initial days kay gif kay tarah
I want more PreRish segments by shipper SBS. 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want more PreRish segments by shipper SBS. 😆
🙋♀️
PRECAP
Coloured and BW versions.

