Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haan prith they looked lovely
Haina
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haan prith they looked lovely
Haina
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Bahut jaldi. Very soon 😉😆
Kab? Aaj hai kya?
Originally posted by: caller123
Tomorrow 's one.
Link or update?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I didn't see..koi mereko link dedo please..!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I didn't see..koi mereko link dedo please..!
❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kab? Aaj hai kya?
Are nhi ab itni jaldi v nhi 😆 Actually mai 2 os likh rahi Rudhita pe but satisfaction nhi ho rahi to wo v complete nhi hua and ye v.😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Yeah Kate I am loving that promo more than any episode till now. This 50 seconds video has so much emotions in it.❤️
I agree. The best promo ever. I too love it more than any episode ❤️
Originally posted by: caller123
I agree. The best promo ever. I too love it more than any episode ❤️
❤️
I especially loved the way Anirudh almost shoved Mini 😆
It symbolizes that he won't let Mini come better them.😉