I'm not saying that 🤣
But you can take it aswell 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm not saying that 🤣
But you can take it aswell 🤣
Come to game forum behen
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Why is everyone barsoing on my Ani 😭
Poor boy seemed on the verge of tears?😭
The way he asked zyakti?💔
But why are they blaming him? Itme din toh thik thi na Bondu? Why do they think Ani's experiments did this😒
But I loved Kaka today❤️ i felt bad for Ani but kaka Actually proved how much he cares for Bondu. He is fighting with beta of the house for bahu👏 he has come a very long way
Aur ye Mini aur Binoy, jalti aag mein ghee dalne ka kaam kar rahe hain😵
True shree, in whole RC mansion only Kaka and Ani have changed. They both adores Bondita too much. Both are ready to send Bondita for her betterment, but if some day she actually goes, then i am sure these two people will miss her a lot.
I didn't get one thing sablog mahabharat kar rahen hai RC mansion
Why is noone thinking ki bacchi behosh hogai hai, koi toh uthane ki koshish karo🤪
Like agar itne shor ke baad nahi uthi toh there must be something serious na🤪
❤️💔Originally posted by: bhshre95
Why is everyone barsoing on my Ani 😭
Poor boy seemed on the verge of tears?😭
The way he asked zyakti?💔
But why are they blaming him? Itme din toh thik thi na Bondu? Why do they think Ani's experiments did this😒
But I loved Kaka today❤️ i felt bad for Ani but kaka Actually proved how much he cares for Bondu. He is fighting with beta of the house for bahu👏 he has come a very long way
Aur ye Mini aur Binoy, jalti aag mein ghee dalne ka kaam kar rahe hain😵
I lost 2 already
You read my take on pg.45 about today's episode 😳
Poor Ani😒
Why is he asking Mini😭
He probably needed a reassurance
But that girl😡
Bondita is in picture or not this cruel girl doesn't deserve Ani at all🤢