Here a screen shot

😭😅😅😅😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Here a screen shot

😭😅😅😅😅
Originally posted by: HateSober
I was the first one 🤣 but I got my senses back in time to google it the right way ✌🏽🤣
If you had answered MM, the trolling would have been never ending from my side!😒🤣🤣🤣
it’s only you then 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
If you had answered MM, the trolling would have been never ending from my side!😒🤣🤣🤣
🙈 I saved my face 😂
What's the Mickey fiasco going on???
Can we discuss the answer?
I think some thought MM for 2nd riddle
Haha yup but i think they went back n googled more?
Mujhe toh aisa kuch nahi dikh raha🤔
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha yup but i think they went back n googled more?
you guys are talking about me in third person 😭 I’m right here 🤣