What the...everything is in bold n few words in Italics. Looks weird!😨😅😅😅
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
What the...everything is in bold n few words in Italics. Looks weird!😨😅😅😅
That’s Walt Disney who never thought people will think of Mickey as Pesky 🤣🤣
😂 either you did or you did not. There’s no I Think option in btw 😂
Woh results k baad confirm hoyega issliye right now I think 🤣
Originally posted by: HateSober
That’s Walt Disney who never thought people will think of Mickey as Pesky 🤣🤣
Poor fella is rolling over into his grave!🤣😅
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
What the...everything is in bold n few words in Italics. Looks weird!😨😅😅😅
😳
I was the first one 🤣 but I got my senses back in time to google it the right way ✌🏽🤣
on phone it’s looking just fine 🤷🏼♀️