deer hee hai pakkaOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Deer hi hai na boss
Google ji has exact words
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
deer hee hai pakkaOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Deer hi hai na boss
Google ji has exact words
Zyaada time hogaya sab dekhne ko I vaguely remember 😆
Udhar se hi toh liya hai😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
FYI - I read Wikipedia to choose the answer and see if it matches them. Right now I am not getting any clue so I will give some 🤣
1- 1 word movie
2- Story of 2 dogs and the famous spaghetti scene
3- It’s about...monsters...not scary!
4- easy peasy! there is 100 plus little cutie pups
5- Recent movie with a readhead as a princess
Ab jaldi se results de do, can't wait more 😆
I want to kbow kisne kya answer diya hai abhi 🤣
I don't want to get embarrassed🤔
Agar galat nikle toh 😔
This movie has a traumatic scene!😅
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Zyaada time hogaya sab dekhne ko I vaguely remember 😆
Okay! I will start watching them again once little one is 5-6!🤣🤣🤣