Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Easiest of them all:
The one with the passion for fur
Who gave a couple the money's lure
She is cruel and a villain
Can you guess this one?
My one sure Golden Star after reading the Riddles!👻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Easiest of them all:
The one with the passion for fur
Who gave a couple the money's lure
She is cruel and a villain
Can you guess this one?
My one sure Golden Star after reading the Riddles!👻
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Buuuuuuuuuu! Haven’t u watched the movie?😅
Its one of the most famous scene of the movie!😒
Ooo apne hero ki date thi kya yeh!☺️
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
At first I thought it's The Lion King
That read dawn
After that google chacha helped me 🤣
I was stuck at simba😆 than relaized wanha hyena tha😎 deer nahin tha
If u haven’t watched the movie, there is no trauma..🤣
FYI - I read Wikipedia to choose the answer and see if it matches them. Right now I am not getting any clue so I will give some 🤣
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I was stuck at simba😆 than relaized wanha hyena tha😎 deer nahin tha
Deer hi hai na boss
I don't wanna discuss answers🤔🤣
I didn't google helped me ,but why Disney movies has trauma 🤣