Well I need just five golden stars for tje six hour wait
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well I need just five golden stars for tje six hour wait
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
We've a bunch of surprises, brownie points and a lot more fun coming up ahead!
Just 6 hours to go!🥳
Brownie points , for what extra information ,I only wrote the answers 🤣.
I am not sure of what I have answered. Next round me pahunch jayun yahi bht hai 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Brownie points , for what extra information ,I only wrote the answers 🤣.
Same here 😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
We've a bunch of surprises, brownie points and a lot more fun coming up ahead!
Just 6 hours to go!🥳
Can we have cupcake points? I don’t like brownies 🤣✌🏽
Or cookies points?

Here u go...Kitna khayal rakhti hoon apne house members ka😌
