Never got the hype around this fuzz ball!!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Never got the hype around this fuzz ball!!!
Awww Shahid was such a cute kid.
I liked this song
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Never got the hype around this fuzz ball!!!
She was very very very 'well endowed'. 😉
Beautiful and cute. Sexy toh is a given.
Haaay. Kya bataooon.
I can't tell you the shock I got when I saw her face ruined 💔 One less pretty face to look at in this universe.
And she was highly underrated for her acting. You must watch her in Socha Na Tha & Dor. She had it in her.
She was very pretty. I know many guys who had a crush on her. She was very popular model in pop music videos.
She was very very very 'well endowed'. 😉
Beautiful and cute. Sexy toh is a given.
Haaay. Kya bataooon.
I can't tell you the shock I got when I saw her face ruined 💔 One less pretty face to look at in this universe.
And she was highly underrated for her acting. You must watch her in Socha Na Tha & Dor. She had it in her.
I found her OTT and to an extent can agree cute but nothing close to sexy. She did not have that x factor with her...
Dor she was ok, socha na tha she was cringe!
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I found her OTT and to an extent can agree cute but nothing close to sexy. She did not have that x factor with her...
Dor she was ok, socha na tha she was cringe!
Ouch 😆
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9844 "Cocktail 2 saw a drop in the second week as it collected 11 crore nett. The...
47