Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful flashback. Treat to MiNeilans☺️  song selection as always was perfect. 

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

MiNeilicious  update☺️ it was beautiful. I was imagining them throughout.   

thanks

glad you liked it

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Beautiful beautiful beautiful verrrrry beautiful.  I loved this part ........

aww thank you so much🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Fabulous update

Love it

Continue soon

thanks dear

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Beautiful update ❤️❤️

Kamina ashok 

Don Neil 

Ye naeem be samjhdaari vali baat karte hue ji acchi lagti h 😆

thanks

ashok kamina hi achha lagta hai😆

don neil😎

naeem bi pehle to show mein bhi samajhdar hi thi😆 wo to baad mein dimag kharab ho gaya tha🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Beautiful flashback. Treat to MiNeilans☺️  song selection as always was perfect. 

thanks

that song is my all time fav

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 18

Present time

A week has been passed since Isha’s death. Neil and Mickey had postponed their plan to attack on Ismail’s gambling joints and hideouts knowing that Isha must have passed this information too to the police. Mini was also on alert now. She debugged Neil’s room and all other things of microphones as she didn’t want to take any chance now. Moreover now that all her gadgets gone microphones were of no use now. She had a doubt that even though Neil believed her but Isha’s allegations must have created a doubt somewhere in his mind. If not in his mind then surely in Mickey’s mind. Neil had not allowed her to step outside after that not even with Mickey. So for sometime she wanted to play it safe and behaving as normal as possible with Neil. After all the communication devices gone and Mini being under house arrest Hanuman Singh had no access to any information.

Hanuman Singh was ready for the casualties in this mission but Isha’s death had shook him. She was one of the important players of this game. Now he didn’t want to take any chance with Mini’s life. She was very crucial for this mission. So even though now Hanuman Singh knew Mini’s location he abstained from making any contact with her for few days. He thought of placing an officer in disguise around Neil’s mansion than decided against it as he knew Neil also will be on high alert, any wrong move from his side may cause suspicion on Mini also. Hence since few days now their mission had came to standstill with absolutely no contact with Mini.

Mickey on the other hand was still not convinced about non involvement of Mini with police. Neil has brushed off the topic too easily but he cant blame him, when it comes to Mini he thinks from his heart. The allegations Isha put on Mini had shook Neil to the core. Mickey tried so many times to make him understand that he should not trust blindly on Mini now but Neil was behaving like a child who closes his eyes when confronted by danger and thinks now that he had closed his eyes the danger would vanish into the thin air. Neil simply didn’t want to acknowledge the fact that there could be chances of Mini being a police informer. He was behaving like some lovesick needy person fearing that his fate would again take away his ‘precious’ Mini from him. He was spending most of his time with Mini now. Mickey hated this habit of Neil. Though Mini was his friend too but he didn’t put his brain aside in her matter but Neil…..he couldn’t see anything beyond Mini. So, Mickey now for precaution refrained from sharing any important detail with Neil when Mini was around.

“Our enemies, police everyone is silent. I think it’s the best time to strike again.I have a plan…..” Mickey suddenly stopped talking when he saw Mini came there with a servant with their dinner. Mini noticed this and feigned that she was hurt by this behavior. “I am sorry to disturb you. I brought our dinner here.But looks like you guys are busy….I’ll come after sometime.” Mini turned to go outside knowing well that Neil would stop her. “Jaan, its nothing like that. Come, serve the dinner we’ll eat together.”

“But….” Mickey narrowed his eyes at Neil and told him in gestures that they should not discuss anything in front of her. “Its ok, I know after what happened its difficult to trust me…I..should…go…” Mini faked a sob and the very next moment Neil was on her side. “You know I trust you jaan.” “But that day I saw doubt in your eyes for some moments and it killed me.” Mini sobbed again. “I am so sorry….I was afraid when you were not answering me.” Neil said. “I think I should leave you and go away from your life.” Mini managed to shed some tears now. “No, no jaan. I said I am sorry. I promise it will not happen again. Dont ever think of leaving me.” Neil said as he cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Mickey rolled his eyes at Neil. “God! Not again. Once again she started her sob story and Neil melted like butter. Why he cant see through her emotional drama.” Mickey thought. “Mickey, come join us for dinner. We’ll discuss everything over dinner.” Neil said and gestured Mickey to come and sit with them without any argument. Mickey just complied having no other option.

“So what were you saying?” Neil asked. But Mickey remained silent looking at Mini. Neil cleared his throat again and narrowed his eyes at Mickey gesturing him to continue. “I was saying it’s the right time we should strike again. One of our informer has told me that Suraj Dhawan is hosting a private party at one of his hotels. He is expecting Nicolas there.” Mickey told. “Nicolas…that Columbian drug lord?” Neil asked. “Yes, there is a rumor that Nicolas is bringing some new kinds of drugs which  are double effective and dangerous than heroine and hash. India being the biggest market he wants to take advantage and dump them here.” Mickey informed further. “Hmm….so you are saying that hum log Dhawan ki party mein bin bulaye mehman ban jaye.”Neil laughed. “Yes, exactly. Dhawan ke daru ke theko aur secret drug factories ka toh chhote mote attacks mein bahut nuksaan kar liya already. Wo pehle se hi kamjor ho chukka hai ab sahi samay hai aakhiri waar karne ka.” Mickey explained. “Ok, get your team prepared and find out the location. We will finish off Dhawan once and for all.” Neil agreed. “No, not you Neil….after what happened last time….I will take care of it.” Mickey said. “From now on I will be with you in every plan. We cant take any chances now.” Neil said with finality.

Mini listened to their plan but she didn’t know now how to communicate it to the police. Mini thought hard to find some way when she remembered her training days with Hanuman. “Mini, if any time you lose contact with us or you need to meet us in case of emergency then make some excuse relating to your health or anything but somehow you have to reach this Life care hospital. I have placed one member of our team there. He will identify you and inform us and I will make sure to sent someone for your help.” Hanuman had said to her while they were leaving for Pune. “She had to visit life care hospital somehow but in these circumstances will Neil let her go?” Mini thought. She had to do something to make him agree.

Neil came back to his room after sometime. He looked around for Mini and called her.She came out of the washroom. Neil saw her and forgot to breathe for few seconds. She was leaning at the washroom door wearing that semi transparent black lingerie which she bought that day and giving him all flirtatious looks. Mini walked lazily towards him and looked at him shyly, “I was thinking, since that day there was a tension in the environment….and between us….whatever that girl did…why it should affect our relationship? So to normalize things I thought…we should…I mean I couldn’t even given you the surprise I planned for you…So…” Mini couldn’t complete the sentence because of nervousness. She had decided to seduce him but didn’t know whether he will fall for it or not.

“No need to say anything or give explanations. I know you need me as much as I need you.” Neil whispered as he rested his forehead on hers. “I love you jaan.” Neil whispered again before kissing her. Without wasting much time he carried her to the bed and came on top of her. Mini started removing his clothes while he was busy in kissing her body. Soon they were lost in each other’s embrace as they marked each other with love.

“Neil, if we are planning for the baby then these few days are crucial. I checked my cycle. This is the perfect time.” Mini said as she was busy in playing with his finger while lying beside him. “You mean I’ll get to love you everyday for a week or so.” Neil smiled at her when she turned pink after listening to his words. “I want to visit gynaec at Life care hospital.” Mini came on point. “Why?” Neil asked. “I just want to make sure everything is fine with me. Just routine checkups. Its important …..please” Mini requested. “Why Life care hospital? Its far away.” Neil asked. “I have heard the gynaec there is best….I want best for our baby.” Mini replied. “Ok, I’ll come with you.” Neil agreed. “I don’t want to trouble you….I’ll manage.” Mini tried to avoid him. “No, I want to come for two reasons. First, I can't take any chance about your safety and second, I want to be there for you…with you. Remember last time you always complained that I was not lending any support to you. You were dealing with the pregnancy alone. So this time I don’t want to give you any chance to complain.” Neil said and kissed her forehead. Mini closed her eyes as a lone tear escape from her eyes. She felt guilty of using this excuse to go to Life care hospital.

Next day Mini went to the Life care hospital with Neil. She was nervous if this is gonna work or not? Will police informer placed here would notice her or whether he will inform Hanuman Singh. How is she gonna dodge Neil? All this kept running in her mind again and again. She had inquired about the gynaec here and booked an appointment on reception and it was now more than half an hour they were waiting for their turn. “What taking them so long?” Neil said as he was tired of waiting. Mini was looking here and there for any sign any person that looked familiar or from Hanuman’s team but she found no one. She was now thinking that may be this was a flop idea and was considering of going back but now as she has already booked an appointment and Neil was also with her she had to meet the gynaec.

After some more 15 minutes her turn came. She went in with Neil. The doctor was looking at her basic info. File. “Hmm….Ms. Mini Khurana, planning baby for the first time?” asked the doctor. Mini looked up at her after hearing the familiar voice. “No, this is second time. First time I had miscarriage.” Mini informed and watched the doctor removing file which she was holding in front of her face. “Preet!” Mini recognized her. Preet looked at Mini and nodded her head ever so slightly so that only Mini could notice. Preet then looked at Neil. Though he was not in normal look which she had seen in police records, his hat, glasses and heavy beard made it almost impossible to recognize him but still Preet got goose bumps in fear and excitement seeing him in front of her. She gulped hard and tried to maintain her composure. “Lets get you checked. Come with me.” Preet told and took Mini with her inside the checkup room.

“Are you alright?” Preet asked in low voice as soon as they were inside the room. “Yes, how is Hanuman Singh ji? I am very sorry what happened to Isha. I couldn’t do anything to save her.” Mini whispered. “Its ok, forget about it. When you came here our informer told Hanuman sir and we found out that you have booked appointment for the gynaec so he sent me here. Now tell why you came here? ”Preet asked. “All those communication devices you gave me. Mickey found that. I had no other way of communicating.” Mini informed. “I have brought new ones for you.” Preet handed her the packet. “No use, Mickey has placed signal jammer and tracking device in the mansion. I wont be able to use it. For some time now this will be the best excuse to meet. I will keep coming here as and when I have any information.” Mini explained. “Ok, what information you have got now?”Preet asked. Mini told her what she listened from Neil and Mickey. “Be careful in your plan. I will let you know the exact place and time but be wise in execution of your raid. Don’t make it so obvious that you got information beforehand as Mickey already suspects me.” Mini told her.

Neil knocked the door when he felt that they were taking too long. “Jaan, is everything ok? Doctor come out right now.” “Yes, everything is fine.” Preet answered as she open the door. “Your husband is over protective…doubting even the doctor.” Preet laughed to make situation normal. “Ok, so everything is fine with you Mini. I’ll advice you pay regular visits so that we can take preventive measures in case of any problem.” Preet said and bid good bye to them. Mini sighed in relief as soon as she came out. Everything went well without any problem but she hoped that Hanuman Singh will handle the next raid successfully because she wanted to end all this soon.

to be continued......

Edited by Anj_01 - 5 months ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hayeeee reee!!

Mko to dhak Dhak hi hone lgta h Minni k stunts se....

Pta ni kb Neil k dil toot jaye😭

Minni nd her ways...😅

Seduction

Doc Preet🤣🤣🤣

Awesome update...

Loved it..

Continue soon 💙💙

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know what you have planned ..like I said earlier how @zalima had predicted... Neil knew it right from start about Mini /MiNeil are in team from start 😆 but I want  now Neil's heart to break 😉🤣 MiNeil in hate , tension, love are worth watching 😉

No parda please🤣 time to take all parda🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update

Love it

Cont soon